❀14

I woke up and did my morning routine. After completing everything I walked in my bedroom and checked my phone there was a text from him

                             Jihoon

Y/n, I'm having fever I won't be
Able to attend classes today.
Can you please send me notes?

Sure.
Just take care of yourself

Fever? So sudden?
I took my bag and left for school.

~

I let out a deep sigh as I Mentally prepared myself before entering the school premises.

My eyes were fixed on the floor as I walked through the Hallways trying my best not to make eye contact with anyone.

It's strange I don't hear any whispers nor comments. I quietly sat on my seat and took my books out. I looked towards the empty seat beside me. It's going to be boring today since he's not here. I hope he is fine.

My thoughts were distracted once I heard someone call my name. I raised my head to see who it was.

They aren't familiar to me?

" I'm sorry, no actually we are sorry for misunderstanding you because of a stupid tweet. What we did is really unforgivable. I know you won't forgive us but.... I wanted to apologize for passing comments and judging you. " She and her friends couldn't make eye contact with me. Woah?! The rumors ended so quickly?

" At least you all are sorry for what you did. There's no point in holding grudges. But- mind telling me what made you all believe that I'm innocent? " I asked with curiosity.

" Ohh! Well you're whole former school is defending you. They even shared proofs that you weren't a bully instead you helped your friend to get justice. Once again we are very sorry. "

" It's alright I just hope from next time you won't believe anything you see online. "

" Y/n!"  I heard someone shout. I looked who it was.

" Finally everything is fine now. " Lino said as he hugged me tight.

" Lino- I- can't-breathe" I managed to say.

" Ohh sorry. " He immediately pulled away. I quickly took out my phone and went through my social media. I was indeed true that many students from my former school were defending me.

Will this really end? Is this really the end? My thoughts were interrupted once the teacher entered the class.

~

2 weeks later.

I sighed as I looked at my message which I sent to jihoon long time back. He isn't replying to me nor receiving my phone calls. It's just making me more worried.

He said he's having fever but fever doesn't lasts this long. Is it something serious?

I tried talking about this with yedam but he said he isn't aware of anything since he's busy with his exams.

Usually I would ignore his presence but now when he's not here I miss him the most. I shouldn't be feeling like this but I'm still not aware of my feelings.

Yedam doesn't knows about this but hyunsuk surely does.

I walked out of the class which was empty because it was lunch break.

I reached the cafeteria hoping for hyunsuk to be present there, and fortunately he was with his other friends. I went to their usual table but something was different usually they would talk alot and be noisy but this time they are silent.