Pinpointing

Charles Wallace was changing channels to see if he could find a map of Gotham City.

"I can't find it. It doesn't seem to be on any of these stations" he said.

"Keep looking" said Murray.

"Oh, you're going too slow, bud. Let me take the wheel" said Calvin.

He was scrolling and scrolling through channels pretty quickly.

"It's too fast. How can you even tell what's on?" said Charles Wallace.

"I can tell" said Calvin.

Eventually, he did come to the Batman show.

"Now, Jeff" he said.

Jeff drew a map from Wiggletown to Gotham City. It was about 14 miles.

"That's where we need to go" said Calvin.

"You can't go, kids. You'll never make it there" said Murray.

"Murray, Sam once risked her life to save you. In fact, she does it for all of us. We can't call ourselves her friends if we weren't willing to do the same" said Calvin.

"Calvin's right. We're the Warriors, for crying out loud" said Charles Wallace.

"Okay. But you two have to save Sam. I didn't mean to hurt her" said Murray.

"We'll do our best, Muzz" said Calvin.

"Okay, Cal. Let's rock" said Charles Wallace.

"And roll" said Calvin.

"But wait. Sam had her pixie dust bag with her when the Joker took her" said Charles Wallace.

"Then we're gonna have to walk for it" said Calvin.

So off the two boys went.

"Kids, we'll be on tour the whole time you're gone. Will you be okay?" said Anthony.

"We'll be fine, Wiggles" said Charles Wallace.

"We'll be back before you guys are home" said Calvin.

"Okay then. Now hurry before the Joker kills her" said Murray.