Chapter 2

Renjun's Pov

After what seemed like hours of driving, the car finally came to a halt. I could hear car horns from behind me and many more from the front.

If there are more than three cars then whatever this is, call it an organization or a group of petty thieves, they are many in numbers, and doing anything right now would be risky, they could have guns, knives and who knows what weapons they expertise in, I have to be quiet.

I don't know where they took me since I can't see shit but I can hear someone screaming, the source seems to be a bit far. The screaming is being muffled by the constant chattering of murderers around me.

"No, she's not supposed to be here", one of them starts.

"Then why did we bring her?"

"Don't look at me, I wasn't the one"

"She looked suspicious so without much thought I tried to capture her"

"We are so done for"

"All I know is there gonna be some bloodshed but it ain't mine"

They all are talking over each other, saying how they shouldn't have taken me. Rather than feeling scared I'm more puzzled.

If there's no purpose in bringing me here then they should have left me after tying me, as they wouldn't risk me to see their faces but now that we've come this far and I've heard most of their conversations regarding their targets it's impossible that they'll let me go.

"Such a pity, that place was so much fun, can't believe it's in shambles"

"It was our first and last time there, blame the boss"

"More like blame the targets, it was because those ugly trash could only be spotted there, the place had to go down"

The customers going there always hide their identity. They go there to have fun, enjoy themselves, talk and get everything off their chest but they don't always give away the complete details. They hide their other self. They try to be honest, sweet in their words, kind in their actions but also hidden in a mask, not showing their true colors.

The hostesses job is to make their customers comfortable and engage in any kind of conversations with them, we don't want to repel them but make them feel like they are the main character and create a fun mood for them. The hostesses don't even know what kind of people they are having fun with and so anyone with a considerable amount of money can visit that bar.

I know anyone can go there be it a murderer, any hotshot or whoever but this is the first time the bar was used for killing attacks.

I couldn't even look for Ten and Yeri. I hope they were able to get out and are safe somewhere.

Suddenly the screams kept getting louder and louder, it also seems that the voices keep changing, it's different people every five seconds and then-

Bang!!

I heard a door flying open with such roughness, it had to be the one near where I was sitting as I felt a gush of wind on my body.

Everyone became so quiet as if they saw a ghost. I could feel everyone tensing up at the arrival of this person.

Shoes crackling on the floor getting closer each step. The authoritative power in each step tells me this person is on the top, he leads and the others follow respectfully.

He is the Boss!!

The footsteps stopped right in front of me.

I let out a deep exhale.

Is the boss gonna kill me?

What if I say I heard nothing, didn't even saw anything

What if they still won't let me go, should I just beg and do their housework to save my life

How about-

I was cut from my thoughts when I heard a deep voice fuming with irritation.

"A woman",

"Who brought her and why?"

"B-Boss, we were mistaken and accidentally took her"

"Accidentally? You guys are so careless",

"You could be killing unknown people in the streets and excuse it by saying accidentally", "Where did you bring her from?"

"B-Boss, she looks like an employee from the bar"

"The bar", he heaves a sigh.

They untie my hands.

It becomes quiet for a moment, but then I feel a solid metallic chunk under my jaw and the sudden brightness pricking my eyes makes me not want to open them.

As my vision became clear I gaped at the man in front of me.

His piercing gaze softened for a short moment and then it went back to the cold sharp glare.

"Now what to do with you", he says in a low voice.

Immediately my hands tried to reach him

"Please-Please don't-"

Ouch!

My hands were smacked back.

"Don't even dare to touch me", were the words he said before walking away and asked the men to lock the room after everyone left.

"What am I gonna do now", I don't know what will happen now, in the next minute, in the next hour, or the next day. I close my eyes and let the sleep take over me and my thoughts.