Chapter 24

Long time skip

                                                                   Two years later~

No one's Pov

"Say it"

"No"

"C'mon say it"

"I said no!"

"But it's the truth, you have to say it now or later"

The younger one grits his teeth as he tries to come up with some excuse but gives in when can't think of any.

"...le"

"What? I can't hear you?"

"Un..Uncle, Uncle Jisung! There! I said it, happy now?"

"Haha right! I'm older than you and your dad's bro, that's how you should call me" Jisung says as he laughs heartily. He says this to the boy who's two years younger than him. This boy was adopted by Renjun and Jaehyun as their son, his name is Chenle. Chenle glares at Jisung laughing and almost falling to the floor.

 Chenle glares at Jisung laughing and almost falling to the floor

"Never did I think of having a nephew only two years younger than me" he tries to look at Chenle but Chenle is busy solving his math problems which seems more interesting and meaningful than calling the uninterested one his uncle.

"Jisung, Chenle!"

"Dad, you're back" Chenle runs to Jaehyun who takes off his coat and walks to the kitchen.

"Where's your pa?" He asks Chenle.

"Last time I saw, he was busy cutting outgrown flowers?"

"Hm..He's really taking that gardening work seriously," Jaehyun chuckles.

"But dad I don't think he ate much since morning, you should bring him some food"

"Should I?"

"Yup I already cut these fresh fruits, go feed him otherwise he'll tire himself out" Chenle hands him a plate full of strawberries, grapes and other fruits which Renjun grew himself.

"Chenle! What a caring son you are"

Chenle gives a smirk, "I know I know, just take it and leave already"

And so Jaehyun does while eyeing a tall kid on the floor making crazy funny faces.

Jisung's out of it again, he thinks.

Meanwhile Chenle is busy mumbling to himself, "I love my dad and love my pa, I'll do anything for them to always be nice to each other" as he takes a plate of sliced apples for himself and continues his studies. He sees Jisung getting back in his seat, "That was the first and the last time I'll call you that"