Chapter 11

No one's Pov

"Y-You can't barge in like this"

"What did you say, say it again"

"Lady you can't barge into anyone's house"

"What!! Do you know who I am? Well if you did you wouldn't be this rude then," she sneers.

"What do we do?," the guard asks another person.

"Call the head chief, Mr. Jung Sungchan," "Okay"

"You guys are really getting on my nerves right now, it won't end good if you don't let me go"

"Yes Mr. Sungchan.., there's a woman here trying to enter the house"

"I'm not some woman, I'm the lover of the one who owns this place"

"What! Sir she says she's boss's lover"

"You idiots, let her in right now,"

The guards finally let her go and open the door of the house.

As soon as Sungchan catches her entering inside, he is half confused and half worried.

"Are you.."

"Zara, Kim Zara, he must've told you about me, didn't he"

"Ah yes he did," "Unfortunately boss is not here at the moment," "Would you like to wait and have something," Sungchan tries to talk nicely with her and not get on her bad side.

"Hm whatever I don't have time, I'll sit for a bit then," the uninvited guest sits comfortably as if it's her own house.

Zara's Pov

Oh my Prince~ your house is so luxurious, the table, sofa, walls, ceiling, oh everything is of fine quality and money. Everything is so shiny.

Ha! A little smile, a little laugh, and a little glance and he's all over me. He looked so inexperienced, no wonder he fell quicker than the rest. It's so obvious that he's the loyal type, he won't go after anyone else, I'm glad about that.

Caught a big fish this time, bigger than the previous ones. I'll love you very much, mafia bo-

What

the fuck

is that!

A woman.. at my man's house.

I bolted towards her, grabbing her arm.

I gave her a glare before asking who she was, "You aren't Jaehyun's side toy or anything like that, are you?"

"Uh N-No"

"Oh good, he's my man, I believe that he won't betray me," I grip her arm tighter, so much so that I could see my nails digging in her skin.

"You better not dare to make a move on him or I won't hesitate to rip your eyes out, he's mine"

She looks scared now, ha better that way. I pushed her hard enough and as expected she fell with such ease.

Thud!

"Pfft Hahaha haha ha," she fell real hard, so hilarious, should've recorded that scene.

"Miss Kim here's some desert," "Wh-What happened? Why are you on the floor like that?!"

Finally that guy came, I was getting bored enough with this one.

"I s-slipped ..accidentally"

Yeah you did accidentally but if I find you pulling some bitchy shit, it won't end with an accidental slip, I snicker at the thought.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called Jaehyun, I better tell her.. no let my man tell her that it's only me and him and nobody can be between us.

"Babeeee! I miss you soooo much, I was wondering if we could dine out tonight, is that okay?" I said in the sweetest voice which he loves a lot.

I glance at her and she can't even look at me, "So is that a yes? Great, maybe we could do more than simply dining," I like to add seductive lines like this to keep him interested, like this he can't say no.

"Thank you so much for this, but you heard the boss gosh he's so down for me, I'll come again next time along with him, then we can have fun"

I glance at her one last time and her dejected face puts a proud smile on mine.

Renjun's Pov

Ah it stings, her nail marks really hurt.

She was so beautiful but so venomous at the same time. It was obvious she felt threatened by seeing me. She must have thought of me as a potential threat, ..though what threat could I even pose, that guy himself said 'It won't work', it's either about me and him or just anything regarding me. What would I gain by breaking a relationship in which people love each other so much. I don't have such power, especially not in this house.

They really got so close now.

...

I gave him all the advice, I was the one who went through such humiliation verbally and physically by both of them. They are both alike, so alike that it makes me want to vomit. I was the one getting insulted everyday yet them, ..only them

only they are the ones who are smiling with no problems, no worries, no concern about their future meanwhile I worry about my life ending each day I open my eyes. I make a hundred scenarios in my head in which my conversations with these people could go bad, and all of them turn against me.

I clutch my heart tightly,

why can't I ..be happy too

what is my fault

a/n: I write one sad line and end up tearing, but when I read tears are tough to come out

are you a crybaby?