Chapter 20

Jaehyun's Pov

It's not that I didn't expect something like this to occur, I did yet I took Renjun out willingly, I'm... ughhh

I can't believe I fell for her tricks, that sly woman, Zara. She seemed really like a nice person before I approached her. How could she have such malice hidden behind her friendly flirty smile? I failed to notice how easily I was being fooled. At first I couldn't get her face, body, sweet words out of my head but now I don't even have the guts to admit that I dated someone goddamn awful like her.

It's a good thing I hid a GPS tracker in Renjun's clothes, undoubtedly with his permission to be cautious of such incidents only. Though the tracker's signals were getting weak at certain times but now it's consistent. I can't waste any minute.

"B-Boss, what if they do something bad to him, like really really bad"

"..."

"Your ex can't be such an evil person right, she won't actually harm him, she could be doing this to only get your attention, isn't she?"

"Don't say such things in front of me," "I don't care who it is, if anyone even touches a strand of his hair , even if it's her, her very last moment alive will be tonight, I'll make sure of it!" my anger running through my head, making me forget any human morals, it's not gonna end pretty.

No one's Pov

Renjun slowly opens his eyes in a place which looks like an old abandoned factory. He lies still on the cold dirt floor which smells metallic. He slowly tries to get up but his body is tied, he puts more force from his knees and pushes himself to at least be able to sit. He then takes a good look at his surroundings, he's sure that this place is too far from the city which concerns him if Jaehyun will be successful in finding him or not.

A moment later he can hear the clacking of heels and a woman in tight black clothes emerges.

[Zara's Outfit]

Renjun don't even need to ask her why she brought him here and kept him in such a state, Zara obviously doesn't like him, she has pure hatred towards him. What should I do to get out of this if Jaehyun can't be quick?

"Oh no! Look at you!"

She reaches near him, "Oh you poor poor person...

you poor poor ugly, thief, arrogant whore" she clutches onto his jaw, her nails digging harshly very near to pierce his skin but just then she lets go of him with a hiss.

"I am not gonna dirty my hands today, but I can't just let you be either"

She walks back and sits on a chair facing him.

"By the looks of it, you might already know this place is not anywhere inside the city, and so your mafia boyfie won't be able to see you getting tortured to death either" "Hmph! How sad" she says mockingly with a fake crying face.

"Let me tell you no one, no one I dated before him ever had a side bitch, he is the first and something like you too" "But then even if they did, I'm pretty sure kicking them out wouldn't have been so hard" "And then there's you, cleverly snaking around my man with such confidence when you already know he has a girlfriend, ha! Is this really an accomplishment?"

Her hazel eyes narrow and in this angle Renjun can't see a glint of light in her eyes anymore, "Even though I politely asked of you to stay away from him, you went ahead and act like you own him or shit" "Oh that's rude, so rude it's actually humiliating for a high class woman like me getting her man snatched from a low class, pathetic whore like you" "Oh but that day, it was so fun beating the shit out of you, man my insides were tingling seeing you bruised and discolored"

"High class woman! Pftt aren't you like in your forties, are you now going delusional thinking someone younger ended up with your ex so you instantly believe you are at no fault," Renjun couldn't take her shit anymore, if not physically then he gotta verbally knock her stupidity.

"Thirty four! You B-"

"But seriously, High class woman! What! Your ex now my man told me clearly that you were some con artist, lying here and there telling you were owner of some unexisting big jewelry brand but in reality you leech off of your sugar daddies and have no brains whatsoever of yourself" "That noodly brain is only used for manipulating rich perverted men and getting a hold of their properties"

"Fuck did you s-"

"In short you are nothing but a gold digger with an endless superiority complex. You aren't gonna look young anymore, so why don't you quietly settle down and stop jumping around like a frog after perverted wealthy men and their loaded pockets, miss bitchy bitch"

".."

"F..f.. ffrr..

frog...

jumping like..

arghhhhhhhhh"

Renjun did say a lot this time. He only ever questioned and quivered in fear before her but with his brave response now.. she's totally lost it.

"Ha..

Ha ha ha..

Aha ha ha ha,"

"Do.. you not realize what position you are in right now?" "I'm baffled to see how much you can blabber but what if I cut your tongue right now and feed it to dogs!"

"Did you know word travels fast in the underworld, no matter how small and pointless it is, it can be very advantageous to rivals" She comes closer to him with a horribly huge smirk "Just like it is now..

Mr. Huang Renjun.."

She leans in and whispers,

"I caught you," she immediately rips off his plain blue shirt which now slowly reveals his pretty smooth shoulders and chest.

"Oh no! I really liked your top but you made me do it, I couldn't help it" she mocks.

Renjun may have shown a brave front earlier but now he won't lie he's scared.