Chapter 18

Warning 🔞(you can stop here if you're uncomfortable, I doubt anybody is tho 🤨)(and it's not that much)

Enjoy~

No one's Pov

Jaehyun peeks through the skirt that Renjun was wearing. What he saw surprised him, he was wearing black solid lace panties, he gulped harshly. He does remember ordering Sungchan to buy women clothes and that certainly includes women undergarments as well. Without much thought he carefully slips the panties off of him. Now Renjun's genitals are completely exposed. Jaehyun is intrigued at how small and cute it looks compared to his.

"Look at this! Your cute little cock is begging from me," he lightly flicks it.

The sight makes Renjun blush.

Jaehyun kisses Renjun suddenly, his kisses pushing Renjun down on the bed, when Jaehyun finally was gonna touch it again, there's a knock at the door. After a few seconds, there's more knocks. Jaehyun stops what he was doing with a nerve popping out on his forehead.

"Tsk! Who is it?"

"Boss it's me, it's about something important"

If Sungchan says it's something important then it can't be helped.

Jaehyun places himself and Renjun back to the position they were in, that is Renjun sitting on his thighs and him leaning back a bit. "Put your hands behind my neck and pretend that you are asleep"

Renjun thinks Jaehyun must've really thought his face looked too ugly from crying that even his underlings would be scared from the sight. He still does what he was told without any question. He holds on to Jaehyun's neck and gently places his chin above his shoulder.

"Come in," Renjun flinches, Wh-What! Is he really telling him to get inside here! Wh-Where I'm like this!

In a few seconds not only Sungchan but some other men of his gang also follow him in. And as Jaehyun expected everyone was shocked to see Renjun clinging on to him. He wanted his underlings to know that Renjun was now officially his and nobody can do any harm to him, cuz if they did their life would be threatened.

"What! Is this real?"

"Isn't she the one who was accidentally brought in?"

"Are they now an item?"

"Ahm! Her skirt is too short!"

"Don't look at her skirt you idiot, she belongs to the boss!"

"Dude! I can't help it but something looks different"

Jaehyun, getting annoyed from the chit chatting of those idiots, quickly covers Renjun and himself below their torso with a blanket.

"You guys seem so surprised, well get ready to be more surprised, Renjun's not a she, he's a guy so address him properly," Jaehyun commands them.

"Huh! That's a boy"

"Our boss is amazing"

"Such a man of culture!"

While the underlings are either busy praising their boss or still in shock, Jaehyun doesn't give a shit, his complete attention is towards Renjun and his cock. Jaehyun sneakily brings a hand under his skirt and without any warning lightly thumbs a circle at the tip, Renjun flinches at the unannounced touch. He keeps circling there for a while.

Jaehyun's fingers brushing lightly along his balls and the tip, tensing Renjun more and more with each touch. His palm on his shaft starts stroking it slowly. Renjun squirms at the actions that Jaehyun is secretly enjoying. His face looking oh so serious and expressionless in front of his underlings but behind the blanket they don't know the unholy things he is doing to Renjun.

"Boss, the smaller gangs from the southern region are being too loud just because you were absent for a few days, they think you are doing bad and they are trying to invade our businesses," Sungchan finally spoke, "I wouldn't have brought this up if not for them because they've already obstruct the future dealings that were supposed to happen but they somehow got word about your condition. We are still looking into it if the information came from our side but there's no one suspicious within our group yet"

"Hm.. Assuming my bad condition will lead me to my fall, they better check their sanity. In fact I'm quite energetic these days and already have a lot of work in my hands, these guys picked the wrong time," a smirk plays on Jaehyun's lips, "They should be punished! Right Renjun," the last words spoken in a breath for only Renjun to hear in his ears, "mmph" he tries to hold back his moans.

"Yes boss, then we will discuss about this later," finally everyone leaves the room after giving a bow to their leader and only Jaehyun and Renjun remain.

The moment the door is closed Jaehyun picks up his speed and strokes Renjun's cock faster. "aah~"

His other hand brushing over his balls and fingers running over his inner thighs.

Being energetic has its own perks don't they, he lightly kisses Renjun's ear. "S-Sir! I'm gonna c-cum"

"I'm waiting for you kitty" Hearing that nickname at a pleasurable moment like this tenses up Renjun and he finally releases it in Jaehyun's hand. He pants heavily on Jaehyun's shoulder.

"You did good kitty," Jaehyun says with a smirk as he licks one of his fingers looking straight at Renjun. Renjun blushes, "Don't lick it, it's g-gross", "No kitty you are too sweet" at this Renjun pecks Jaehyun on his lips.

"But you are too much d-doing this in front of your people"

"Did that scare you, if you were uncomfortable we won't do it again with anyone around, I don't wanna show you to anyone either"

Within a few minutes Renjun feels too tired and falls asleep. Jaehyun notices it and lays down Renjun properly on the bed. He covers him with the blanket before calling out to Sungchan.

"Bring a fresh set of comfortable clothes for him"

"Yes Boss"

Jaehyun then cleans up Renjun and kisses his forehead before thinking about who the rat could be to have known a secret that not even his loyal friends know. And there's only one person that comes to Jaehyun's mind who led him to the hospital in the first place..

Zara

a/n: I've never written anything like this, never had the thought of writing it but here I am...do tell me if this was hot or not, hope you enjoyed🤗