Chapter 26🌼

Warning: 🔞 smut

No one's Pov

Jaehyun takes some lube on his fingers and pours on the rim of Renjun's entrance. Renjun wearing no underwear makes it easier for Jaehyun to push in his two fingers and the moment he does, Jaehyun raises a brow.

"What is this? Why is it already loosened right here?" "Did you do this by yourself?"

Renjun lightly nods.

"Really, doing such adorable things behind my back" He puts another finger in "How caring of you Renjun, I care for you too so I must tell you that mine is quite bigger than what you are prepared for" Renjun goes red at this and hides his face with a cushion.

"Are you scared, do you want me to be gentle?" Renjun can't speak because if he does, who knows what sounds will come out, Jaehyun's fingers already making it difficult, he swears he could come right there and then.

Jaehyun takes out his length which was aching at the sight that is the pink flushed mess Renjun looks from behind. His asshole inviting Jaehyun to dig in right away. Jaehyun gulps at the sight and hurriedly puts lube on his length.

He aligns his cock at the rim, he tells Renjun to relax and so Renjun takes a deep breath in and the next second he exhales Jaehyun pushes his cock in entirely making Renjun gasp loudly.

"Calm down, relax, it's okay" Jaehyun trying to calm Renjun.

"How does it feel? Does it hurt?"

"..It does h-hurts"

"Then I'll start slowly okay"

"okay"

As Jaehyun said he starts moving slowly, so slow that Renjun can feel his cock touching everything inside. Jaehyun's toned chest and abs rubbing his back has Renjun blushing like crazy. He can only imagine how hot this whole scene looks from any angle, too bad he can't see Jaehyun's face but maybe not so bad cuz he himself doesn't wanna show his face.

As slow as it was at the start, right now Jaehyun's speed has increased so much that Jaehyun even forgot his promise about being gentle. Half the way Jaehyun went Shit gentleness, how can I do that when such a hot ass meal is being offered to me, I'll wholeheartedly accept this.

"ah~ Jaehyun!"

"I know I said.. I'll be gentle.." Jaehyun pants as he continues.

"It's just my.. first time making love with the person.. I truly want so much, my mind is too much in shambles" Jaehyun is undoubtedly quite red too. Three years before Jaehyun wouldn't have ever even thought about saying something like this, he would've cringed real hard but here he is going ballistic for the pretty boy whom he's thrusting in like no tomorrow.

Soon they both reach their climax. Jaehyun takes out his length and Renjun slowly crawls away.

Renjun leans his back on the headboard and pants heavily. Jaehyun keeps panting too. Renjun touches his ass leaking Jaehyun's love meanwhile Jaehyun checks the time in his phone.

"Y-You're really good at this, you sure this is your first time?" Renjun after calming himself curiously asks Jaehyun "As same as you, never touched a woman, never fucked anyone, definitely never imagined doing first time with a guy either" Jaehyun replies, he hasn't looked at Renjun yet after taking out his cock "Why, you loved it that.. much" and when his eyes finally land on Renjun's face. His body reacts immediately, Renjun can see his huge cock getting hard again.

God that fucked up face of his is doing me things again, Jaehyun's immediate thoughts.

"So I guess we are done, I'll go change then"

"Who said we are done, I don't think so, I'm not satisfied with only one round" Jaehyun charges towards Renjun and puts him on his lap while his hands on either side of Renjun's head caging him in. His cock slides in again and this time without any warning.

"Are you fucking kidding me, looking this hot, touching your own ass while staring at me enticingly, you're doing this purpose aren't you kitty"

Jaehyun keeps slamming in and out, not even giving Renjun a moment to speak.

"mph~ ngh~" the sounds Renjun could only make.

"God it's so hot inside, you're hot all over"

Jaehyun's peeks at how erotically Renjun's dress keeps sliding upwards revealing his beautiful hips, flushed tummy, and lovely pink cock, his mind is not at the right state to think anymore. He slams harder and harder each second making Renjun a moaning mess.

Renjun smashes their lips, a bit embarrassed at his loud moans and very pleased with Jaehyun giving him everything he wants. He finally cums and so does Jaehyun inside him again.

Their night doesn't end whenever Renjun thinks Jaehyun's done, but he's never done and their hot time finally ends the next morning. Renjun got a sore ass meanwhile Jaehyun wakes up with a big smile.

They smell freshly made pancakes and scrambled eggs.

They both smile at each other as they are still laid in each other's arms.

"Love you" Jaehyun's sudden confession surprises Renjun.

"I l-love you too" but still his honest feelings are the same.

They lived happily afterwards.

The End.

a/n: Not the best smut or the best story, if you made it this far love you lots.

I appreciate you guys reading, voting, commenting, in return I hope you get what you wish for.

And I promise I'll be back soon with another book. Byeeeee💙❤💙❤