Chapter 25🌼

No one's Pov

This should be the best time, Renjun thinks.

Jeongyeon told him to offer himself to Jaehyun because he seems so stressed and frustrated these days. As usual he goes to work and by work it means commanding his group for taking care of any suspicious people, checking the number of necessary firearms and other weapons, import and export of goods that need a go to sign from him, meeting with business partners day and night and trying to get rid of women running after him for his attention. Man is going nuts dealing with this everyday, he even forgets at times where he actually is and says stuff that shouldn't be said out loud.

Just like he did then,

"I wish I could just sit on a couch, wine in one hand and have Renjun give me a kinky lap dance," right in front of his sis but she simply laughs it off.

Renjun knows Jaehyun has been patient like a saint, he respects Renjun's boundaries and has kept his word of not doing anything until Renjun gives him the okay. And so, falling for Jeongyeon's words of trying to cheer him up, he makes up his mind and tonight is the night.

He was sent a special dress by the older sis which he is wearing right now, he even lighted scented candles to prepare the best mood. Now all he needs is to wait for him.

Jaehyun returns home after a long day. He sees no one inside, there were less guards outside too, he wonders if he's actually alone right now. He goes straight towards his room and hits the shower after taking off his clothes.

After a while he comes out with a sole towel around his waist, he quickly takes it off and grabs a pair of black sweatpants.

He hears the door closing noise as he looks for a plain shirt, he can tell it's Renjun.

"Where's everyone else, I don't see the kids"

"Uh- the kids are at your sister's place"

"Is that so, okay then" Jaehyun looks at Renjun and is making a very puzzled expression.

"And why are you wearing such a big coat inside the house, it's already so hot"

"I was just..just strolling outside before, it was a bit chilly so.."

"Oh..kay.." "You should change now, it's already late, let's go to sleep"

"Yeah I'll change then" Renjun, not sure what to say just thinks of a quick reply.

Renjun wants to say something else but hesitates, Jaehyun doesn't notice it.

Renjun rushes to the bathroom to change but not without gawking at Jaehyun's toned back. The sexy contrast of Jaehyun's black sweatpants with his fair complexion has Renjun going crazy, and oh how his back muscles flex, Renjun hides his blushing face as he shuts the bathroom close. He stands still for a moment to calm himself and starts thinking if this was a good idea at all. What he's wearing is so not appropriate and if any second Jaehyun sees him in it, he will gladly tear him apart. He thinks maybe he'll try next time, Jaehyun can't possibly be interested, he looked pretty worned out from his voice.

Meanwhile Jaehyun still can't find a shirt and as he moves to open the drawers, he accidentally knocks something on the floor. When he takes a look at it, it looks like a scented candle. He remembers how Renjun loves having scented candles at night but he knows his usual preference is not the one he's holding. This was red and smelled quite alluring. Jaehyun raises a brow.

"Hey, did your preference change?"

"What?" Renjun asks back without actually paying attention.

...

"I asked, did your preference change from your usual to this, it's kinda um.. ero-" Jaehyun opens the bathroom door and his jaw drops seeing Renjun.

He scans Renjun up and down and can only go,

"Woah! ..Woah!!" "What is that?!" he says while very likely knowing what that is.

[What Renjun's wearing]

"J-Jaehyun" Renjun stutters "N-Nothing, this is nothing"

"Oh really, let me see, maybe I can tell if I touch it"

"Touch! Touch what?"

As Jaehyun comes closer Renjun waits until he is away from the door and bolts out but not without giving a quick peck on Jaehyun's lips, trying to surprise and slow him down but the moment he reached the room's door Jaehyun easily slams it close with one hand and the other on Renjun's waist throwing him with sufficient power on the bed.

Renjun on his knees tries to crawl away from Jaehyun but he does it so slowly, Jaehyun just couldn't move his eyes from Renjun, especially the view he was getting to see underneath. Renjun realizes the bed is dipping from another weight, and Jaehyun has crawled on top of him. He could feel his breath in his ears.

"Mind telling me why are you wearing something like this"

"Sis said to"

"What? Please say a little louder love"

"Your older sis s-said that you were looking too tired these days so she told me to ch-cheer you up and sent me this"

"Oh love! You wanted to cheer me up, how adorable," Jaehyun kissed his nape lightly, "I'm pretty sure mine cheered up just when I saw you checking out your butt in front of the mirror"

"I wasn't checking out my b-butt," Renjun blushes.

"Not even wearing any underwear, are you trying to kill me when I haven't even touched you,"

"Well then I request you to cheer me more, you will right.. kitty"

a/n: Patience is the key

                                     -says the most impatient person