Chapter 4

No one's Pov

Someone approaches Renjun, "Miss! Let me show you your room," he tries to help Renjun stand up.

"It's okay, I can do it on my own"

"Okay then," "Please follow me"

Renjun quietly follows him and notices how tall this person is. He hasn't met someone so tall outside his job circle. Well most of his clients are way taller than him for sure. He suddenly misses his clients and how they were so nice to him.

"We are here miss"

He opens the door to a room that is clearly for one person.

Seeing the room he is supposed to stay in from now on, Renjun can't really think of much. The bed is small, a desk, a bathroom, no chair, no windows. Not like he has much stuff in his actual home either but it's bigger than this and cozier. The walls are painted dull gray which reflects his mood right now, dull and sad.

"I'll bring you some clothes then you can take a shower"

Renjun doesn't reply, he stands still.

After a while the guy comes back and gives the clothes to Renjun.

"All the bathroom necessities are there, you can go in now"

He goes and Renjun quickly locks the door after he sees the guy no more.

He frantically runs everywhere.

"No windows, are you serious," he searches for something, something that can get him out of here.

There's a little window in the bathroom but it's so high, Renjun can't possibly reach it.

"Not even a chair, this room is clearly made to hold people in captivity"

He holds his head in hands, trying to think of a way, a way to get out of here as soon as possible, but nothing, there's nothing he can do, he has to do that favor for the boss.

"Dammit!," he punches the wall, his knuckles bleed out.

Afterwards Renjun puts on a different set of clothes given to him before. He immediately puts on his wig as soon as he hears someone's footsteps reaching near.

[Renjun's clothes]

There's a knock at the door, and the guy who guided him to his room shows up.

"Miss I'm here to inform you on some important things"

Renjun tilts his head in confusion.

The guy clears his throat and stands tall before speaking again.

"Are you aware whose house you are in?"

"No"

"Miss, this house belongs to the leader of the current most influential and powerful mafia in the world, the person whom you talked to earlier, Jung Jaehyun. Everybody here calls him boss and so should you or anything that should be in respectable terms"

Mafia leader, suddenly the guns, people in black suits make sense to Renjun.

" My name is Sungchan, I'm one of his most trusted men, I'm ordered to be present just outside your room 24/7. Any of your needs and wants is to be told directly to me but not the boss, you can't have any other contact with the boss except with the deal related stuff," he says with a sly smile which creeps out Renjun.

"O-Okay, but what's the deal about?"

"That.. shall we go and find out now?"

"Go where?"

"To the boss's office, which is inside the house"

Before reaching the boss's office, Renjun is astonished at the view in front of him, he didn't notice it before but now he realizes that the house is super big, could be a mansion. And the interior is splendid, the gorgeous light decorated in such a way that it gives the house a majestic feel to it, even the furniture looks polished and new. He has always read about these kinds of houses in fairy tales when he was a kid and even wanted to live in one, though not under a mafia leader's threat.

It took two minutes walking to reach the boss, Jaehyun's office.

Sungchan knocks at the door.

"In," he commands.

And the door opens revealing the boss sat on a burgundy colored couch.

"You are here little wild kitty," he shows an amused expression to Renjun.

Renjun tries to forget the weird name he was just called.

Renjun goes to stand in front of him but he gets motioned to kneel down in front of him.

"Na-uh, I can't have you above my eye level, not until I get what I want,"

"Now let's talk about the deal," "Don't worry it's nothing scary, you can do it easily"

"I may look like I've everything and can get my hands on whatever I want but even I can't do anything about this matter,"

"Miss little wild kitty..

Again that weirdass nickname that stings Renjun's ears

..I need your help to woo the love of my life,"

"Say yes or get beheaded"

Renjun immediately nods his head with a following "Y-Yes Sir"

a/n: Sorry I suck at nicknames