Chapter 22

No one's Pov

"Where do you think you are laying your filthy hands on?" Jaehyun's eyes are menacing and his deep tone makes the men who stood around Renjun shiver with fear.

"Wh-Who are you?" one of them questions.

"Back off you bastard!" 

"Yeah run away before we kill you"

"Why do you care? You wanna enjoy the show?"

"Go ahead then, sit quietly further away but you can't tou-" just when the man slips his hand under Renjun's shirt, he gets a hard smack on his face sending him across the room. When the other guys look at his face, they see his jaw dislocated.

"Wh-What the fuck is this guy!" this one gets hit hard on his head and he loses his consciousness right after.

Jaehyun tightens his hold on the baseball bat with which he caused the recent injuries and a death stare prominent towards the men who still haven't let go of Renjun.

"You've got some nerve to touch what's mine!" he hits one guy on his chest, the intense impact from the bat throws the guy out of the window and the next one gets beaten on his hands till he can't feel them anymore.

When he's done beating the shit out of them he throws the bat away and at last looks at Renjun. Renjun, ashamed of his current state, flinches when Jaehyun approaches him.

Jaehyun when sees fear and hurt in Renjun's eyes walks slowly not to scare him. Just hours ago he was smiling all sweet and running around merrily, his heart breaks seeing Renjun tremble in front of him because of him.

He softly says his name "Renjun-ah! It's okay". He hugs him and places kisses on his temple, "It's okay it's me Jaehyun, no one's gonna do anything to you now, no need to be scared anymore okay!" He puts his jacket around Renjun and lifts him up. Renjun feels too cold and scared to even utter a word and quietly listens to Jaehyun's hushes.

As he starts walking out he mouths to his underlings with a deadly glare "Fucking crush them all, make it so that they won't see the light of the next day" to which they respond with a quick reply "Yes Boss!"

"Hope I wasn't too late" Jaehyun tries to not make it seem like a question but when Renjun responds while snuggling his face closer to his chest, he heaves a soft sigh in relief.

Just as when he was about to leave the place a loud thud stops him.

"Where do you think you are going.. Babe?"

Just listening to the familiar voice fills Jaehyun's blood with pure rage.

Zara standing with an overjoyed expression. Her hands behind her back as if she's hiding something which is quite obvious to Jaehyun. She walks closer to them as her long slim legs shine in the light showing off her pretty caramel shade skin. The view of her legs changes from pretty clean to something reddish flowing in a thin line from the side.

"Babe! Without a jacket you look oh so hot, I want to badly fall in your arms, will you hold me tightly?"

"No"

"Why! You came for me"

"..No"

"Why?? Do you like him more than me?"

"Yes"

Her expression keeps changing from smiling to confused to sad to expressionless as if she doesn't care anymore.

"I told you already, we are over" "There's no you and me" "And there was no me in your life the moment you touched Renjun" Jaehyun speaks sternly.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!" "One weak bitch went bold enough to speak against me and another pathetic one can't touch women and became homo" "Man! I hate you two" "I will fucking kill you both.. Die!!" she plunges onto Jaehyun with a knife, Jaehyun thought her aim was at him but it was actually Renjun, just as the sharp point was gonna pierce through him, he quickly steps back and in a snap kicks her hand holding the knife causing her to fall.

"URRGHH!!" Just when she's about to stand up

Bang!

One of her legs got shot, and the unexpected shooter was none other than Renjun. Renjun already noticed the gun in one of Jaehyun's pants pocket before, and when Zara came out, he was busy panicking and thinking of how to get ahold of the gun and shoot her down before she harms Jaehyun, even if he has never hold a gun before, he still has seen his lover loading and unloading it many times, maybe his mind worked faster to know the technical handling skills even if he never used it.

Now she couldn't get up.

"Renjun" even Jaehyun is surprised by Renjun's actions.

"Bitch! You bitch! I fucking hate you so-"

Bang!

Another shot to her other leg. And he unloads it quickly. He is not gonna shoot anymore cuz he knows he won't kill her, he can't and he won't let Jaehyun do it either.

"But Jae-Jaehyun I love you, you know I love you so much, I-I know you love me too!!" "Come back to me! Jaehyun!"

"You don't love me, you love my money, and I could have given you only that too but you turned out be self-centered and arrogant, you are too shameless and selfish never thinking about the harm you did to one of my people the most" "If you had seen Renjun as a woman and became so jealous even though we had nothing between us that time, then I'm terrified to think what you would have possibly done to my own sister considering she was the only woman in my whole life and any day I'd respect her decision before anyone else's" "I don't wanna see your face anymore, end your ridiculous act"

They leave her lying on the floor and Jaehyun messages his men to call the police after they leave the area too.