Chapter 5

No one's Pov

"I first saw her in a club that I usually visit quite often, so I know most of the regular people and then she came out of nowhere and took my breath away"

Renjun knelt in front of Jaehyun, listening quietly.

"I tried my own investigation to find more information about her and discovered that she owns a jewellery brand and is sought after many men,"

"Such a desirable woman with beauty and wits makes me want to claim her soon, she and I would be such a well matched couple"

If he can do secret investigations then can't he somehow get her himself, he has the looks for sure, and women won't obviously say no to that face, Renjun doesn't know how he is supposed to help a mafia leader get a woman.

But what if he fails, is he gonna be held here forever, no he doesn't want to be stuck here with all these crazy people around.

"So what am I supposed to do, be your pretend girlfriend?"

"I don't have any interest in making you act like a pretend girlfriend, just tell me a little know hows on what women like and dislike, especially for someone who's that high on the ladder as her, what could her type of women want in a guy, though obviously I don't lack in anything. Money, power, looks, still don't wanna come off too arrogant, that would be bad"

"Okay,"

"But first.. can I get something to eat", Renjun puts his hand on his stomach cuz he feels hungry.

Jaehyun eyes at the banded knuckles of Renjun.

"Thirteen! Go get him food,"

"And you kitty, eat and make use of that brain of yours to help me, trying to escape is futile, there are around hundred guards stationed here, you wouldn't wish for hundred guns aimed at you now would you, that will be a sad escape failure and downright suicide"

He noticed his intentions, he's either real quick and clever or there have been people who did the same as Renjun before. But nearly hundreds of guards surprised him even more. His power surely is huge.

As Renjun looks at him, his eyes reflect the cold faced boss who's looking back at him with an expression that says that his life is meaningless for someone as big as him. Renjun doesn't like being looked down on and this irks him a lot. He can't wait to be done with this bullshit.

After eating decent food Renjun feels tired and wants to sleep. He was going until he heard knocks on his door.

He opens to see Sungchan with what looks like lots of carrier bags.

"What's all this?" Sungchan places them on the desk.

"It's all clothes, since we don't have female clothes, and there's no female employees here," "So I had to buy it under boss's orders, they were handpicked by me," a pleased smile on his face.

"Why are there no female workers here?" Renjun curiously asks.

Sungchan's pleased smile fades and a scary expression that looks like he's smiling but he's not is placed on his face.

"Well.., we don't talk about that here. Unless.. you wanna know what kind of women I prefer," Sungchan keeps walking towards Renjun until Renjun's back hits the wall and lays a hand on his hair playing with it a little.

Renjun gasps, "N-No need you freak," he immediately pushes Sungchan out of his room and locks the door.

Renjun calms himself, "The boss is a weirdo and his people are just the same"

He glances back at the carrier bags filled with clothes, "At least I don't have to wear the same dress again and again, but these many just how long do they plan to detain me here"

Sungchan after getting forced out goes to do some of his work.

A smile plays on his lips

"Wasn't that a wig"

"Haa.. and here I thought I got my type, this place is still filled with men only"

Next morning, Renjun is called up by Jaehyun. This time he is in a different room. Jaehyun sitting on a bluish green leather sofa. There's nothing much around except some paintings with naked people hanging on the walls. He seems to be drinking something alcoholic. Looking at the glass, it's definitely wine. But why wine in the morning, Renjun can't ask him, he thinks Jaehyun will get furious and throw the wine on him.

"Morning wild kitty," "Let's start then"

a/n: Heya!

Previously I was thinking about the nickname to be wild cat but then I got reminded of HSM and went nope and wild kitty sounds more.. cuter? bahaha idk

Seeya!💖