Chapter 14

No one's Pov

Jaehyun is in deep thought over the events of last night. He can't believe it was real or not. He wants to confirm it again by asking Sungchan the third time whether he really saw Renjun and him being super close to each other to which Sungchan doesn't hesitate to answer that it was no doubt real.

"Boss, you were all over her, I could barely recognize her since you looked so eager to jump into her pants, you were eating out the poor lamb, had I not been any sooner and you could've done something you may end up regretting"

At this Jaehyun makes a stupid expression that indicates that he's confused as well as proud at the same time. Sungchan can tell his boss is getting weird day by day with the way he's giggling by himself. And then he stops as if he's in deep thoughts again.

Jaehyun is a person no matter how drunk, whatever shit he pulls while being drunk, he will have a solid memory of it. There's no doubt if he remembered doing something unusual, he absolutely did do it. But this time it's different, this is not something to joke about for him, if he really did do the acts of last night then he would've ended up in the hospital the next day. It's because of his condition, a condition in which he can't touch women. If he does then he gets sick for days, could be for months, a year is not far-fetched either.

He had tried for years to get treated but nothing ever worked. Whenever he liked a girl, he had to push all his feelings away, throw them and bury them in an invisible casket which contained all his desires that can never be true. And never open it again because he can't have them, he can't do anything for them, he won't be able to please them. Even with Zara he knows he can't do much for her, can't satisfy her, can't touch her, not even a strand of her hair because his condition is incurable.

But then she came and became a distraction, a pretty distraction. Jaehyun's mind is always conscious of her presence and his heart beats so hard he can barely breathe, and her face is just so..

'Fuck! I don't know, since when I'm into that type of face, is that my type? Did I ever had a thing for a face? Do I prefer that? Do I prefer her over Zara? Do I prefer her over everyone?'

But then if she's a girl, Jaehyun is even able to go as far as kissing her without his symptoms showing. Then what does this mean, is he finally cured, can he finally love unconditionally but that can't be the doctors have said no to him as many times as women have flirted with him. So what is it, what could it possibly be, is it Renjun herself? Is she not human? Is she not a girl and is trans? Or is she neither but disguised as a boy. Jaehyun wants to know, he wants to find out if the conclusion he came up with is real or not.

Zara'a Pov

What's going on? I bit my nail in frustration. Jae hasn't called me for five days straight. That guy isn't like this, he calls like ten times a day. Why suddenly he stopped, he even stopped sending me flowers, he always sent me a bouquet of red roses every two days. Did I do something? No, as long as I remember I've only tried to be on his good side, shown him how perfect I am for him. Any other woman can't compare to my looks, hot ass, sexy lips, an average man would kill to gain my attention and Jaehyun is no exception.

He thinks about me day and night, calls my name in his dreams and has only eyes for me, only me and no one else.

no one else..

Wait wait a damn second! Don't tell me that bitch did pull her whore moves on my man!!

I already warned her once, looks like she needs a good lesson to come to her senses again. This time I'll show her for good that she messed with the wrong person.

No one's Pov

Zara once again at Jaehyun's house. The guards didn't even ask her anymore once she told them that she is Jaehyun's lover. Everything was going pretty smoothly for her. Now she was only interested in finding the little bitch she believes is the cause of the distance between her and her lover. And in no less time she did.

Her blood boiled the moment she spotted her. She dashes towards her and grabs her neck from behind.

"Where do you think you are going, you little bitch," she throws her down with force. Renjun winces in pain. "Ackkk!" Who? She turns her head and is shocked to see Zara there again.

"The boss is not-" She got cut off as a heavy force of slap came across her face.

"Keep him out of your shitty mouth"

"Wh-Why are you doing this to me?" "What have I ever done to you?"

"How dare you question me? You are nothing but a mindless whore, you are nowhere near me, you are nothing but a small pebble that has cleverly lurked into my territory and I'm not obliged to answer any of your questions cuz I'm in the right and you are downright wrong" She continuously hits Renjun again and again. Renjun wishes to defend himself, he wants to stand up for himself but he can't get it to hit her back, how could he, he never raised a hand on anyone before, plus in this case if he touched her a bit, what cruel things that mafia boss could do to him and his loved ones, he doesn't want to risk more than one life. He doesn't like this, being treated like this, when is this gonna end he wants this to end soon.

"If you tell a word about this to anyone, no one will believe you, everyone likes me so they will all believe whatever I say especially Jaehyun. You better get out of here by next week. Jaehyun would hate keeping a pest like you around more than anything," She chuckles as she glares at Renjun.

a/n:  I hope Zara made you mad🙂

Don't forget to vote and see you soon💚