Chapter 13

I can't tell if this chapter's good or not still I hope you enjoy!

Happy reading!💗

Renjun's Pov 

He drags me away from the party, too far away.

His grip is so strong, I can't get myself out no matter how much I try. I wince at the pain.

Why is he suddenly being like this? And here I was trying to stay away from him as much as I could but he's gotta ruin it. What is even this party anyway, everyone is so into eyeraping each other. Does he go to these types of parties often? If so there was no need to bring me here, I don't like it, everyone was staring at me as if I killed their cat.

He seems to be swaying a lot.

I'm getting worried...

for myself.

"S-Sir, can you please l-let go," I'm trying to get him to listen to me but he won't even budge.

"Um Sir-"

I'm suddenly thrown into a random room out of nowhere.

Oh what the hell!

Just until yesterday he was being nice, what happened? Did I seriously do something unbelievable this time, but what exactly did I do?

He doesn't look at me as he has his back facing me.

"Who was that?" He finally speaks.

"Who as in who?" I asked because I need to know whom he's referring to.

"That boorish looking brown haired dude who wore a shit grin, who the fuck was that"

"Uh I-I d-don't know," I flinched as his voice got louder.

"What! You don't know, You don't know and you were still following him like a lost kitten," "Do you like men that much? You fuck with all of them, oh yeah isn't that your job," he sneers.

"No.. it's not like that," my fists tighten as I try to defend myself.

He keeps coming closer to me.

He looks at me with a questioning expression.

"I-I told you before, I'm not that kind of person, I don't do that!"

"Then what exactly are you doing to me!" He smacks the wall behind me in rage.

At this point the distance between us is barely any.

I don't know what I did either, why can't he speak like a normal person.

"Sorry," is the last thing he whispers in my ears before putting his lips on my neck. His action took me by surprise.

He kisses the dip between my collarbones and slowly up my jaw.

My hands instantly went on his chest, trying to push him away, he snarls at my reaction.

What to do anymore, I don't have any idea.

"Why are you being like this? I'm not your girlfriend, you must be mistaking me for her," He is drunk, I could tell that from his breath, but it has nothing to do with me.

"Stop this right-"

"Kitty.. I'm feeling so hot right now, will you help me," He speaks ever so gently to me but his gaze speaks for itself, dark and thirsty, ready to utterly devour me.

"W-What exactly do you need my h-help for?"

A smirk forms on his face and my heartbeat speeds up at his hot expression.

"Sir-"

Before I could say another word he smashes his lips onto mine, his tongue easily getting access inside my mouth, his tongue swirling along with mine in a rhythm I could not match.

He tastes of alcohol, the sweetness of berries and the bitterness of the alcohol making me drunk along with the heat radiating from us making me confused and weak.

After a while he finally breaks off the kiss, we catch our breaths.

"Do you hate me now?" He asks me, but I don't know how to answer. I don't hate it, I don't hate anything whatever just happened, but that shit called hope, I can't..,I really can't, now I can't even think straight.

"What if I say yes?" I say mindlessly.

"Then.. can it be changed?"

Is he really asking me that? He can't be in his right mind either, he's so drunk.

"I can't believe you're so beautiful, I feel like you aren't real"

I blush at his compliments.

He kisses me again but this time a bit more roughly, his hand on my back trying to reach the zip, he wants more and I do too, he opens my clothes slowly and places soft kisses on my collarbones and shoulders. The blush on my face must be stupidly red. I'm enjoying it so much but I can't give myself completely to him. This is gonna end bad, I know, I know exactly what could happen after this, he could pretend that he never touched me, or forget this whole thing, or humiliate me again saying I initiated it but I really am not in any state to get him away from me anymore.

"Maybe we should go all the way, this don't seem real, I can't stop myself, now impossible seems possible for me" He says as he looks back at me, his words confuse me for a second but before I could say anything the door that wasn't locked but half closed thrashes open.

"Boss! Uh.. uh.. wh-?"

Sungchan's eyes keep going back and forth towards me and the boss, suddenly he looks away.

"This can't really be happening but I'm more sane than these two right now," He mumbles but we can hear him. "You three come here and escort the boss to his home," He shouts to people and commands them.

They took him away by force and three people weren't enough to do that, so two more helped.

I stood quietly, bewildered at what just happened until Sungchan threw his jacket on me, breaking my posture.

"Put this on and cover yourself properly, I'll drive you back"

"Should I be worried about tomorrow?" I couldn't help but ask.

"I can't say.. I'm not in the position to answer you that, only he can"