Heeding Warnings

Emma's POV:

After reexplaining the vision to everyone, Bunny had nothing but complaints, which Jack found incredibly frustrating.

"She even said the future can change. I can't be wasting time on a maybe right now! I've got too many eggs left and Easter is in a month. I'm way behind!" Jack stood next to me, scowling.

"Listen Cottontail. Moon said to prepare, that should be enough for you, shouldn't it? I mean, a shadow on the floor was enough to convince you it was Pitch right?" Bunny looked at Jack with anger.

"You might not understand cuz you don't get a holiday, Frost, but this is important."

"Every snow day is a holiday, which is more than I can say for your 'one day a year'-"

"Enough." I said sternly. Everyone looked at me, Bunny still looked unconvinced.

"Do you wanna know how Easters gonna go if we don't listen to Manny?" He squinted at me.

"Sure." He said dismissively. I walked over, Jack a few steps behind. I couldn't help but notice how he hovered just a little after our talk. I put my hand on Bunny's shoulder and closed my eyes.

Broken, painted eggs littered the ground, Bunny's hopeless face staring at the caves in front of him.

"It's last year all over again. This wasn't supposed to happen... its it's because of YOU!" He turned towards me.

"You and your stupid visions, you just HAD to bring all of this about didn't ya? A month before Easter? Just couldn't wait??" Jack stepped in front.

"It's because YOU didn't listen. Don't try blaming this on her." Bunny stopped.

"I just...I just want my holiday back." He said softly.

I opened my eyes and walked in front of Bunny.

"You're going to think I'm lying unless you see for yourself." I looked him in the eyes and brought the vision to the forefront of my mind, bringing it into crystal clear picture, before opening Bunny's mind and showing him what I had just seen. After the final scene, he fell to the ground.

"No no no no no this can't be happening. Not again. Not again." I knelt down next to him.

"Bunny it doesn't have too. Remember? The future can always change." He looked at me and nodded slowly before standing up and looking around.

"Okay so how do we prepare and what exactly are we preparing for?" I looked over at Jack, who waved me over. I walked to him and he brought me to a corner while the others talked.

"Can you do that with the visions you had about me?" He asked hopefully. I thought for a long moment.

"Technically...yes... but there are some things... I'd rather you not see...just yet. Only because it'll make things....weird." He thought for a moment before smiling.

"How about specific parts of a vision?" I tilted my head.

"Honestly I've never really tried." He stepped back.

"Let's give it a shot." He said, still smiling. I took a deep breath and rubbed my hands together, focusing on the house, the blizzard, the stone, the enemy, and him glowing before putting my hands on his shoulders and looking into his eyes. The color drew me in as I tried to remain focused on the task at hand. I opened his mind before transferring the specific images over to him. I dropped my hands once it was finished and he smiled a knowing smile before thinking for a moment.

"That's gotta be a cool power to have." I shrugged.

"At first. You get over it pretty quickly though." I noticed his smile had fallen for a moment and sifted through the vision trying to see what I had missed. The stone wasn't near the house, there was no name. He wasnt glowing in the blizzard and he hadn't spoken during any of them. What had upset him? Aside from him crying possibly.

I put my hand on his shoulder for a moment and turned my head towards the group. He nodded and we walked back over to hear they were having an intense discussion on how to prepare.

"Sandy should remain close to one of us in case it's Pitch up to his old tricks again. The rest of us should stay near our homes and defend them." Jack and I both flinched slightly as North said the word 'home'. Being nomads had it's pros and cons, this being slightly both. No home to defend, but no home to go back to either. Everyone agreed and Sandy decided he would remain with North as that's where Jack was staying. Everyone began to go their separate ways.

"Well, I'm glad I could help and that everything's settled. I'm gonna take off and-" Jacks head whipped towards me.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you can't leave. I- I mean we need you...here." I looked at him a little strangely before looking around at the others as they all nodded. Well, aside from Tooth. She had been acting weird since she saw me.

"Jacks right. We need you here so we can better prepare our next moves. We need to know when the enemy will strike and who it will be." North says as he ushers away some elves. I looked at Bunny, Sandy, and finally Jack, thinking about the rest of the visions that may come to pass. I can't be a distraction for him in this kind of situation. But on the other hand if I can do more harm than good, maybe I can keep Jack at an arms length for awhile.

"Alright..." I said hesitantly. Jack smiled at me as Tooth came over and began telling him her goodbyes. I floated to the other side of the room to give them space, when Jacks voice suddenly echoed.

"Seriously Tooth? You're being ridiculous! She says she doesn't trust Emma!"

Tooth backed me into a corner as she began ruthlessly interrogating me.

"What's your actual goal here?"

"My goal was to finish my errands, now it's to help you guys figure out what's going on."

"What errands? There's no way you're really that close with the Man in the Moon. I'm the Guardian of Memories and I have no idea who you are so tell the truth."

"I don't know what to tell you Toothiana. I am who I am." She scoffed.

"You couldn't just appear out of thin air, you had to be somebody. Who are you?" I threw my hands up.

"I've been upfront and honest about everything since I got here. Have you?"

"What's going on here?" We both looked over to see Jack, who gave Tooth an irritated look.

Jack was sitting next to me as I came to with Tooth across the room, arms crossed and a mopey expression on her face.

"What did you see?" He asked excitedly. I looked at him sheepishly.

"I'm not sure if this is something-"

"Good or bad, I'm curious. But only if you want to share!" He quickly added. I sighed and nodded, looking into his eyes as I did the vision transfer. His face fell afterwards.

"Hey, you said good or bad..." I mumbled softly.

"No I'm...I'm happy you showed me I just.. never knew Tooth was that kind of person. She's usually so sweet..."

"She has a crush on you Jack." He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well yeah but it's nothing to get so upset over. I guess I should tell her I don't feel the same way, huh?" I nodded and quietly slipped out of the room after he went to talk to Tooth. I needed to be alone for a minute.