Date Night

Emma's POV:

I woke up to the feeling of Jack playing with my fingers contentedly and I sighed happily. Our hands met before he slowly intertwined our fingers. As my eyes adjusted to the moonlight shining through the window, I noticed a dress hanging on the back of the door.

"Jack? What's that for?" I asked, my voice still hoarse from sleep. He took a glance over at the dress and a small smile crossed his face.

"Later." Was all he replied. I yawned and began to stretch as Jack got off the bed, giving me more space to move around.

"Oh I never did ask," he suddenly spoke. I looked at him and hummed. "Where did you get those pajamas?" I giggled.

"Honestly, I stole them. I really liked the color and design, plus I get tired of sleeping in the same clothes. I keep losing my other pajama sets so I figured I might as well grab a new one for now." I explained while getting off the bed. He nodded and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he bent down to kiss me lightly. I threw my arms around his neck and decided to deepen the kiss myself as he moved his hands so they were on my hips, pulling me close against his body.

I slowly opened my mouth, feeling his tongue slip inside and I moaned quitely. As we separated, both of us breathing heavier, he had a smirk on his face.

"Well good evening to you too." He said softly, kissing the tip of my nose. I smiled and he let me go, much to my disappointment. As I walked past him to grab my clothes from the dresser, I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Jack, I have to get dressed." I said, holding up my clothes. He shrugged.

"So get dressed." He had a smirk on his face.

"Get out." I pushed him away and ignored his pout as I kicked him out of the room. "I'll be done in a few minutes." I quickly changed and brushed my hair as usual before opening the door to see him standing there patiently. He smiled and walked past me, grabbing his staff off the wall before taking my hand and leading me down the hallway.

"You haven't really explored the factory, have you?" He said randomly. I shook my head. I had been here a few times, sure, but only to the Globe room and now Jack's room. He grinned.

"It's incredible. You should go exploring today. I've gotta talk with North about things anyways." I looked at him suspiciously.

"What things?"

"Well I can't be his roommate forever. Shouldn't Jack Frost have a place of his own?" I shrugged. It didn't seem out of the ordinary for the Prince of Winter to live with the King of Christmas but what did I know? We turned down a hallway I had never seen before before reaching a large door. Jack used his staff to knock a few times before we heard North's gruff voice call out 'Come in!'

Jack opened the door, allowing me to step in first, and I was speechless. His office was amazing, a large window open to the view of the mountains, a warm fireplace that was burning low orange flames, shelves stocked with toys from various generations, some made of pure ice. I wandered around the office, my eyes wide as I took everything in.

"Is it alright if a yeti shows Emma around the factory today?" I heard Jack ask.

"Of course! We have business to discuss anyway." A yeti came in on cue as I tore my eyes away from everything, giving Jack a quick kiss as I left. If that was just North's office, I couldn't wait to see the rest of the factory.

Jack's POV:

As soon as I was sure she was gone, I looked at North.

"Is it all set up? Is it ready?" I asked excitedly. I almost started jumping if North hadn't rested his hand on my shoulder.