Prologue

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

Eight Hargreeves. The 'hated' one of the siblings.

Why did they hate her? She was a snarky, sarcastic bitch.

She liked most of her siblings, apart from Luther, Five and Allison.

The only one who was friends with her was Klaus as they both could relate with their powers, Ben was scared of her, Vanya too, Diego and her would get in fights but their siblings would often see them hanging out in their free time before bed. 

Although Eight did in fact have powers they weren't fully discovered, until she tried to find five.

She always hated Five but when he left, Reginald started to challenge her powers more and more until she was incapable of standing. He blamed her for Five's disappearance. She tried to find him but ended up getting badly hurt. Reginald had to freeze her body so she could survive her terrible injuries. Now, she hated five even more. She would be stuck as a 13 year old for the rest of her miserable life.

(Help this is so cringey but Idk how to fix it soo..)

Hopefully as u read u can see how i've improved bc im reading this over again now since I finished writing s2 and damn this is shit.