We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals

(Bro this song has so many lyrics relating to the first ep omg.)

When the siblings turned 18 they all moved out. Eight decided to live with Diego as she obviously couldn't live by herself, and she almost killed Luther at the mansion.

They lived in a small space out the back of a boxing ring. While Diego went out to study in the police academy, she would practice her boxing, usually by herself until Diego got himself kicked out of said police academy. 

They were sparring when they got a call.

"Hey Diego, it's probably Patch." Eight responded out of breath.

Diego walked over to his phone to see who was calling him.

"It's Pogo, what does he want?"

"Probably wants us to go see mum or something?"

"probably."

'Diego, I have some bad news..'

-

"Dad's dead, Pogo wants us to go to the funeral."

"Oh shit, how'd our dear reggie-poo die?"

"Heart attack."

"Thought someone would've sniped him but oh well."

March 24th, 2019

The Day Of Sir. Reginald's Funeral

Your POV:

"Come on y/n, we're already late." Diego said knocking at my door.

"Yeah, i'm coming." I said dragging myself out of bed.

I looked in my closet. Literally everything I own is black (If not, you can just change it to your desired colour.)

I put on an outfit that was dark enough to go to a funeral in.

(What I was thinking but the jumpers black too, change if u would like

(What I was thinking but the jumpers black too, change if u would like.)

I got freshened up and walked out to Diego leaning on the door frame.

"You have a weird taste in fashion."

"Says the one wearing spandex, What were u going for? A batman cosplay?"

"Its Leather."

"Sure."

We walked out and got into a taxi that Diego had called earlier.

When we arrived at the academy we got out of the car and looked up at the house we used to call home.

"It's the exact same." I said as Diego walked through the gates. "I'll be in, in a sec." I said still gazing up at the huge mansion. After a while, I went through the black gate in front of the door and entered. I heard Diego talking to someone so I followed his voice to see him yelling.