Kugelblitz

(Not much of the song makes sense in this situation but I feel like when Five met his 100 yr old self he was thinking to himself "I can't decide whether you should live of die.")

"Holy shit. I was just here." Lila gasped when we walked into the abandoned commission building. "How long was I bloody gone?"

"It seems the grandfather paradox is affecting everything." Five sighed putting the briefcase down. "Even places out of time."

"Is that possible?" I questioned.

"I stopped tracking what was possible a long time ago."

Before we could say another word the roof above us collapsed as we scrambled to get away from it. "We better get moving. Y/n and I'll check the Infinite Switchboard."

"And I'll check Herb's office. Little cockroach would survive anything." She chuckled. "Bye."

"See ya." Five and I both responded.

"Miss you."

"That's weird." Five responded continuing to walk up the stairs.

"Just a little." I mumbled.

-☂︎-

We walked into a room which I assumed was the infinite switch board that Diego and Five had been fighting over in 63'.

"So clean." I spoke sarcastically picking up some dust on my finger and putting it on Five's blazer just to piss him off.

"Hey, you know this is new." He huffed.

"Jeez thats an old tv." I spoke walking over to the screen that had just caught my eye. 

"Okay. Okay. That's good." Five spoke pressing a button when Herb came onto the screen.

"There's been a rip in the space-time continuum. 

It's swallowing everything. 

Oh, my sweet Dot, Iris, Josh from accounting, they're all gone. 

I've tried everything! 

I don't know what else to do. 

The timeline is collapsing. 

 Oh. This is... the 

end."

"Shit, I liked Herb." 

"I could kill for some scrambled eggs right now." Lila spoke walking into the room finally. 

"Oh my god same!" I smiled as she returned it.

"Guys, this is bigger than the timeline." Five sighed turning to us.

"What's bigger than the timeline?" Lila questioned.

"The universe?" I questioned to which Five nodded.

"The entire universe." He repeated. "The missing dogs, people... It's the opposite of the big bang. Instead of the universe expanding, it's now collapsing in on itself."

"Like a prolapsing rectum." Lila spoke.

"That's a weird analogy, but yeah." Five replied.

"Damn you are weird, Lila." I smiled.

"You love it! Oh! By the way, this might give us some answers." She smiled giving Five a book.$

"Master handbook."