ÖGA FOR ÖGA

1982

We ended up in a place in 1982, to go kill the commissions board of directors.

When we entered there were men and woman wearing traditional clothing.

"I hope you know German Five cause I don't, apart from "ich wede dich töten." and auf wiedersehen." I spoke looking around at the beautiful place. (I hope it's German 😭)

"Yeah, maybe don't tell them you'll kill them. Might be a bit of a call-out to what we're doing here, auf wiedersehen is good tho." Five spoke also admiring the decor. 

"Hey, Five do you think theres food here?" I questioned not hearing him.

"Excuse me." Five spoke ignoring my request, or so I thought.

"Uff da. You snuck up on me there." A lady spoke that I assumed must work here. "If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till 3:00."

"I can hardly wait." Five spoke smiling slightly. "Uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?"

"Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room." She replied happily. "You looking for your mom? She in for the convention?"

Ignoring her Five looked over to a vending machine down the hall.

"Hey, could I get some change?"

"Oh, sure, I'll just look in my purse."

"Only a nickel and a couple of dimes." She sighed. "Oh! You... are... in... luck, mister." She spoke giving Five some money she had found.

"You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time." He replied walking away to the vending machine.

"Hey, what about the mission?" I asked confused at why he had stopped walking.

"You said you were hungry, what do you want?" He spoke slightly smiling nodding over to the vending machine.

"Shit really? I thought you ignored me."

"I would never." He spoke making me narrow my eyes knowing how many times he's ignored me since he got back. 

"I'll have a fudge nutter please." I smiled.

Five nodded and entered the money into the machine, the machine made some noises but the fudge never made it out.

"Oh that's fine don't worry about it." I spoke walking away imagining Five was following me. I turned back to see him shaking the vending machine. "Stupid mother fudge nutter!" He yelled still continuing to shake the machine. "Fucking fudge nutter!" He continued. 

"Five, come o-"

SMASH

He kicked the vending machine. He broke the fucking vending machine. Looking over to me he saw my disappointed look as I crossed my arms. He grabbed 2 fudge nutters out of the machine giving one to me and putting the other in his pocket. 

"Don't tell anyone about this." He mumbled.

"Don't worry, everyone will know by tomorrow." I smiled making him evil eye me.

-

Walking down the corridor Five dipped his finger in the cake licking his finger.

"Ew." I grimaced.

Seeing an axe on the wall he grabbed it, walking into the room of the commission board members while I thought up a snarky comment I could turn into a dagger.