World's Biggest Ball of Twine

(I know the meaning of car radio isn't a trans story or anything but I feel like some lyrics relate to Viktor a bit.)

"Hey Vanny, what you readin'?" I questioned coming down the stairs after I saw Vanya at a book shelf.

"A book I found, has us in it. But some of us are different." She spoke passing the book to me.

"Why does Diego have a eye-patch?" I questioned flipping to a page that had a photo of Vanya, Diego and I.  (Comic reference :))

"I dunno." She spoke taking the book back and flipping through the pages before landing on a page with Sissy. 

"How much do you think about her?" I questioned when I saw Vanya's smile drop into a frown.

"Every second, I want to know what happened to her and Harlan after I left." She spoke. "How she died."

"Listen Vanya, we'll find out together." I smiled. "Maybe we can find Harlan, and he'll tell us."

"Yeah, wanna go for a walk?" She smiled turning away from the book. "I was thinking of getting a haircut, haven't had one in a while."

"Sure."

-

We walked upstairs to a barber and Vanya saw a poster. "Timeless styles for any situation."

"What haircut you getting?" I smiled looking at her.

"I've always wanted short hair." She smiled walking in and taking a seat.

-

"Y/n!" I heard Vanya yell trying to wake me up.

"Oh, hey Vanya. I love the new look!" I smiled.

"I- Uh.. I'd rather go by Viktor." 

"Oh my god!" I smiled hugging him. "Thank you for telling me!"

"So you're fine with it?" He questioned smiling slightly.

"Yeah of course! So you're my brother now?" I yelled in excitement catching him off guard.

"Yeah!" He smiled.

"Thats so cool!" I smiled. "I'm glad you found yourself."

(Sorry these r like I dunno.. weirdly structured? I didn't know what to write 😐)

-

"Where's Luther?" Viktor questioned the others as we walked over to them.

"Who cares? Probably out for..." Diego stopped slightly seeing Viktor's new haircut. "A run."

"Mmm! Love the haircut." Klaus smiled.

"So I, uh, talked to Marcus last night." Viktor spoke up catching us all of by guard.

"Wait, what? You talked with the enemy?" Diego questioned. "By yourself?"

"Somebody had to do something." Viktor spoke.

"Who elected you, Vanya?" Diego questioned as Viktor looked at me for help.

"Just tell him, he'll understand." I smiled.

"It's, uh, Viktor." Viktor spoke making Diego furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"Who's Viktor?" He questioned.

"I am. It's who I've always been." He smiled. "Uh, is that an issue for anyone?"

"Nah, I'm good with it." Diego spoke making Viktor smile.

"Yeah, me too." Klaus smiled happily. "Cool."

"Truly happy for you, Viktor." Five spoke. "But last time I checked, you don't speak for this family."