The Day That Was

(I kinda divert from the original timeline a little in this one just to add to the plot coz I feel like Y/n is kinda just there and not doing anything.)

"Harold Jenkins? Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

"I don't know yet." Five said throwing the cup behind him. "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it in the morning or as soon as Y/n gets back. If she ever does.. come back." He spoke struggling to find the words.

""If she ever does come back"? What does that mean five?" Klaus spoke moving closer to him.

"When I left she said my former employer pissed her off and she threw the briefcase at me. Right now, she could be alive.. Or maybe she didn't make it." Five said sitting down on the couch looking at the ground deep in his thoughts.

"Y/n has gotten herself out of so many different dangerous experiences, I don't see why you're worrying. you like her don't you, have since we were kids." Diego spoke walking a little closer.

"No I do-" He tried to reply but was cut off by Allison.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison spoke almost completely ignoring the information Five had just told everyone.

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys."

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk."

"Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth."

"The Temps what?"

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in four (changed that so I can add a part in :)) days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. "Protect Harold Jenkins." So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

"What do you mean, protect time and space?"

"Where is this Hazel, Five?" 

"My skin is on fire."

"Do you have any idea, how insane this sounds?" Allison spoke up.

"You know what else is insane? I look like a 13-year-old, same as Y/n. Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It always has been."

"He's got a point there."

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next four days, anyway."

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?"

"Because this time, I'm here. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people. Including Claire."

"You know her name?"

"I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her."

"All right. Let's get this bastar-"

ZAP (Okay with this part I doubt it would happen but my reasoning is that he got attached to Y/n as she was the first person he actually had a normal conversation with since the apocalypse. So he doesn't want to lose her.)

"Ow, why the fuck did I land on the floor." I said trying to get up but someone ran over to me and pushed me back down, engulfing me in a hug. Their cologne smelt so familiar. "Five?" I said pulling away to look at his face. "Thank god you're alive."