Chapter 50.1

Part 1~
Happy reading~

Axel Bryce

After Bianca said Camille is her sister, I ordered some of my men to run a background check to her and her family. It took only a few hours before they gave me the report, it says, they are only stepsisters from their mother and they also have a deceased younger brother from another father. Basically all of them don't have the same father.

She's staying with her father's family when she turned to 10 years old, since then hindi na niya nakita ang ina niya, si Camille at ang may sakit nilang kapatid.
Mga panahon din iyon kinuha si Camille ng tatay niya, pati ang kapatid nilang 3 years old ay kinuha ng sariling tatay nito nang malamang may sakit ang anak sa ina nina Bianca.

There's only few information about their deceased brother, people around their old neighborhood didn't even know they have a younger brother. So, hindi ko na tinuon ang atensyon sa kapatid nilang iyon dahil matagal nang patay according to the report from my men. No one knows what the kid looks like, even his father. And my men also found out that their mother is inside a mental institution since the day the boy died.

I don't know what Bianca will get in blackmailing me, does Camille promise her something or she's just a very loving sister to Camille that she will do everything for her like she said that day?

Geez, if she weren't a girl I'll punch her straight to the face that same day. Nasaktan ko si Addison nang dahil sakanya, at masasaktan ko pa siya ulit dahil sa blackmail na iyon.

Oh! that Sanchez guy, damn he's Bianca's ex and she paid him some money to get those information about us and record everything we're doing inside the CFHQ. Hindi ko alam kung paanong nakaligtas ang impormasyong iyon mula saamin. Hinala ni Gold sinadyang pinasok si Sanchez sa CF, at dahil magaling ang lalaking iyon kaya natanggap siya bilang isa sa cleaner ng CF. Not knowing he had something under his sleeves, I should trusted my guts that time kung saan una ko siyang nakita, nagkaroon tuloy ng daga sa CF. Since then mas naghigpit sina dad on hiring new members of CF, double check kung double check.

Bianca and Camille don't know, while they thought they had me on my neck, I'm already working on how I will destroy every one of them including the business their so called family have.

That's what I've been doing for the last weeks, huminto rin ako sa pagiging personal bodyguard ni Addison, every single day without her is a fücking torture.

Pero tangïna Axel wala kang karapatan magreklamo nang ganyan dahil sinaktan mo siya ng magkasunod na araw! After that day in the mall, birthday ni Cassandrea kinabukasan, and there I hurted Addison again with those meaningless words! Because of that bïtch Camille! I wanted to follow her that time but Camille is fücking bïtch! I know she saw me kissing Camille but the truth is  I didn't kiss her back I even pushed her away, at iyon ang hindi nakita ni Addison.

Since then, hindi na kami nagkita I only asked news of her from Bronze. That's a tortue for me, not seeing my love for weeks. Pero kailangan dahil ayaw ko siyang madamay sa kagaguhan ng magkapatid na iyon. Blackmailing me about my family's organization and also tito Ashley's job are a damn wrong move of them. I will make them taste the mistake they did.

And the day has come, where we watched the downfall of their business thanks to the help of the big bosses of CF. Nasuntok pa nila ako dahil sa ginawa kong pagsasarili sa problema, sabi nila problema ng CF pero sinarili ko. Damn I just don't want to involve them, dahil din naman saakin kaya nagkaproblema. I even received a series of tease from my cousins, I mean only from Brooke and Francis, bakit daw ako nagjowa ng may sayad? Those jerks, hindi nila alam Camille was just a damn task because of her father.