Epilogue

Axel Bryce

I slowly parked my car at the VC hospital's parking lot. I heaved a deep sigh before glancing at the bright and colorful flower bouquet on the passenger's seat.

Bumuntong hininga ulit ako bago kinuha ang bungkos ng mga bulaklak at bumaba.
Naglakad ako papasok ng VC hospital, for the past 5 months I've been going here, staffs and other patients already know me aside from being the owner's nephew.
Tipid ko lang tinatanguan ang mga nakakasalubong kong hospital staff na binabati ako, they're already got use of my cold and emotionless face everytime I comes here. I also know I'm one of their topic everytime they do that marites thing, knew that word from Avery.

"Hi sir, para po ulit sakanya?" Tanong ng isang nurse na saktong kalalabas lang sa kwartong sadya ko.
Tumango ako sakanya bago bumaba ang tingin sa hawak nabulaklak.
"Napakaconsistent niyo po sa pagbibigay ng bulaklak at pagdalaw sakanya rito. Mabuti po iyan para sa mabilis niyang paggaling." Tipid akong ngumiti bago inangat ang tingin sa kaharap.
"Ahm, pasok na po kayo sir, katatapos ko lang pong palitan ang IV fluid niya. Sige po sir." Bahagya itong yumuko saakin bago naglakad paalis.

I stared at the door for a whole minute before I decided to open it. The beeping sound that I got use hearing welcomed me, I started walking towards the side table near the bed. I placed the flower bouquet on the side table before glancing at the person peacefully laying on the bed.

I looked around and saw food containers on the dining table not far from the bed, I shook my head with the mess they left here, they volunteered to stay here but they always makes the room a mess.

Hindi ko na pinagtuonan ng pansin ang kalat nila at binaling na lang ulit sakanya ang tingin na payapa pa ring natutulog. I put both of my hands in my pockets and heaved a deep sigh.

"Until when are you going to sleep?" I asked.

"Those asshöles already got what they deserve but here you are still unconscious and been sleeping for a long time already." Huminto ako sa pagsasalita at hinayaang maghari ang tunog mula sa vital signs monitor nito.

Pinakatitigan ko ang mukha nito na ngayon ay naghihilom na ang mga sugat, may benda rin ito sa ulo dahil sa operation noon.

"You're making my wife worried, Alex Velasco." This guy tried to protect Addison even though he's also tied up like her, but this is what he got from that traumatic event happened to them.

He had brain hemorrhage after getting hit at his head but tito Ashton together with his wife, tita Olivia, and their team successfully removed the bleeding around his brain. Pero ilang buwan na ang lumipas hindi pa rin siya nagigising kaya sobrang nag-aalala si Addison sakanya.

Addison, she gone through a rough time after that traumatic event happened to them. But I'm proud of her because she's trying to be strong especially this past weeks. I'm loving her more because of her braveness she's showing despite of what happened to her, wala man akong magawa minsan para sakanya dahil mas gusto nitong magkulong sa kwarto, binibigay ko naman lahat once she ask something she wanted.

Like this one, she wanted me to visit Alex everytime I'm not busy with work. Maliit na bagay para sa ginawa ni Alex kay Addison, my lovely wife told me everything that happened before they took her out and brought her in that asshöle's room.
Nakatali man ito noong mga panahong nangyari iyon ay ginawa niya ang lahat para ito ang saktan at hindi si Addison, kaya gagawin ko ang lahat gumaling lang ito para na rin hindi nag-aalala si Addison sakanya.