First Meeting

Shift: Tuesday night - Minho, Jeongin, Jisung (Chan is staying to meet the new employee)

*Jisung walks in and steps towards the register*

Jeongin: Hello, how can I help you?

Jisung: Hi, I'm looking for Chris? It's my first day.

Jeongin: *smiles brightly* Oh, okay! Have a seat, I'll get him for you! *turns around to see Chan walking towards him* Hey Channie hyung, it's the new driver!

Chan: Hello! Jisung, right? *reaches out for a handshake*

Jisung: Yeah. *shakes back*

Chan: You can call me Chan. I just have this paperwork you need to fill out. Innie here is your in-shop. He's very good and can answer any questions you have. Minho is going to be the manager on the shift tonight. He's my first assistant. Reliable and knowledgeable as anyone out there! *Hands Jisung the paperwork and a pen* You can fill that out while we get your delivery ready. Take your time.

Jisung: Okay, thanks! *sits down and starts filling out the paperwork

Minho: *walks up to Chan and whispers* That's the new driver?

Chan: Yeah. I think he'll be good. He's a little shy and nervous, kind of like Innie was at first. I trust you'll take care of him and teach him before I put him with the others.

Minho: *blushes* Yeah, of course.

Chan: You alright, Min?

Minho: *shakes his head* Yeah, I'm fine.

Chan: *starts to smirk* You think he's cute, don't you?

Minho: No!

Chan: *pats Minho on the shoulder* Just train him to be a great employee like I know you can, and if something happens, then it happens. And if it doesn't, great eye candy.

Minho: Chan! *starts to blush harder as Jisung walks back towards the register*

Chan: I've had years of practice. You'll get there... *walks over to grab the paperwork as he's half dragging Minho with him* Minho, Jisung. Jisung, Minho.

Jisung: *reaches out his hand* Nice to meet you.

Minho: *fakes a normal smile and shakes* Nice to meet you too. Let me start by showing you around. Innie, is that delivery almost done?

Jeongin: Yep, just finishing it up!

Minho: Thanks, you're the best.

Chan: Need anything else from me, Min? You just need to slice a few turkeys tonight and I'll take care of everything else in the morning. Maybe a cheese if you have some extra time? If not, don't worry about it.

Minho: Nah, I'm good, thanks boss.

Chan: *starts to clock out* Alright, take care. Have a good night! *smirks and hopes his #2 survives the night without dying of embarrassment* Too cute...

(A/N: This is probably bad, but I got up to a lot of weird stuff and I had to write some kind of Minsung fic given my username. I need more time to work on my dystopian book. Hopefully that will see some light of day at some point because I'm still having too much fun writing in 2022!)

-Nicole