Hannie's Dream

(A/N: Well hi! This is relatively unedited! I'm too afraid to tell the story I wanted to tell of the creepy old guy who had to turn off the pron in his house before I walked in. Yes, I'm an idiot and that actually happened. I was in quarantine this week, and I spent more time with my online friends than working on any writing. And, like, 2-3 days straight of being miserable from Covid. That too. Anyway, enjoy this weird dream I had that is way better than a food service nightmare, but also contains the silliness of a story that might have actually happened. I also officially got Stray Kids tickets for them in Chicago! Floor seats that I spent way too much money on, here I come! -Nicole)

Shift: Friday shift change

Jisung: Hey Chan!

Chan: *looks up at Jisung, and he's sitting at the manager desk more tired than normal* Hey Sung! Everything going okay?

Jisung: *hangs up his coat* Yeah, but I had a dream about you last night.

Chan: Me instead of Min?

Jisung: *bites his lip to not laugh* Yeah, wanna hear?

Chan: *shrugs* Sure!

Jisung: So we were in this gigantic classroom together, with everyone who worked here. The classroom was a regular size, but it had a really high ceiling.

Chan: Okay...

Jisung: Like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeally high. You had just learned how to fly, and asked us if anyone wanted to go flying with you.

Chan: *grins* Oh cool! Did I take turns flying people around?

Jisung: No, because no one else cared except me.

Chan: That's...really sad.

Jisung: Yeah, especially since you were so excited about it too. So I held onto your shoulders and laid on your back and we flew around.

Chan: Did we go outside?

Jisung: No, we just stayed inside the big classroom. I suggested we go outside, but you didn't want to.

Changbin: *walks up after eavesdropping on the story from the other side of THE wall* So wait, did Channie hyung give a GOOD reason WHY he didn't want to go outside?

Jisung: *shakes his head* Nope. He just kept flying and flying around, and we both were really happy about it, and then I woke up.

Chan: Better than the nightmare about this place I had last night.

Changbin: *frowns* Wanna talk about it?

Chan: Eh, it's just a recurring dream about them taking me away from you guys and not letting me do my job.

Jisung: We wouldn't let that happen Channie!

Chan: If they decided to transfer me or not let me do my own scheduling anymore, there's not a lot anyone could do about it.

Changbin: We believe in you! You do a great job!

Jisung: You're the best leader!

Chan: No I'm not! *shakes his head and waves his hands in front of him sleepily* I'm still trying to be the best, but I'm not the best.

Felix: *from the sandwich line* Best leader! Best leader! *everyone joins in on the chant*

Chan: *chuckles* You guys are the best crew, so it just makes me LOOK like a good leader.

Felix: *shouts really loud* I heard that! All men do is lie!

Chan: Not me!

Changbin: Especially you. In this instance. You LIE!

Chan: *full out laughs* I hire the best people! Finger hearts to all of you!