Training Day

Shift: Friday shift change so Changbin, Seungmin and Minho can all be there to get trained!

Jisung: *walks through the door to see 10-15 people or so in the kitchen, most of which are unfamiliar* Hi, I'd like to clock in, thanks. *two or three of them move away from the computer where Jisung clocks in and makes his way over to Minho by the slicer* Umm, who are all these people?

Minho: Oh, they're from other stores. They're learning how to make a new kind of sandwich.

Jisung: Uh-huh... *looks around "casually" * Why did they have to come here?

Minho: Because we're not as busy.

Jisung: On a Friday?

Minho: *shrugs* That's what Chan said.

Jisung: Because there's not a lot of SAFE PEOPLE IN HERE RIGHT NOW! *saying this WAY louder than he intends to, which gets him a few looks* (A/N: I can't believe I actually said this in a store full of 10-15 assistants/GM's)

Minho: It's fine Sungie, my anxious little quokka, they'll be gone soon. *goes to boop him on the nose, but then realize his gloves have lots of turkey on them, so he air boops his nose and grins*

Jisung: Sounds good! *shamelessly kisses Minho on the cheek before he sneaks back by Chan and Jackson at the desk*

Jackson: (A/N: Yes, THAT Jackson because I like that fanfic meme, and I guess as area manager he's unofficially throwing a party?) Hi Jisung! How have you been?

Jisung: Good hyung, how are you?

Jackson: Good! We're just teaching some people how to make the new sandwiches. Hope you don't mind all the company.

Jisung: *trying not to glare at Chan while basically glaring at Chan* OH NO, not at ALL, of COURSE people are welcome HERE! To our WONDERFUL STORE with the BEST LEADER!

Chan: I didn't have a choice Sung...

Jisung: *continuing to be dramatic* Oh SURRRRRE, you didn't have a CHOICE, hyung. NO choice WHATSOEVER!

Chan: *sighs and makes his "I'm fed up with my kids' b.s." face * Minho, can you come and collect your man please?

Minho: *yells and of course they can hear it over all the small talk and music because Minho* They're almost all gone!

Jisung: *peeks around THE wall* LIAR! *sticks his tongue out at Minho but he doesn't see*

Random manager: Is this store always this loud?

Everyone who heard the question: Yes!

Changbin: Usually louder to be honest.

Jisung: *pokes his head around to see Changbin, Seungmin and Felix making several tickets' worth of sandwiches* Oh hi guys!

Changbin: Hi Jisungie!

Jisung: Why aren't all the other people helping you guys?

Random manager 2: *slightly annoyed* We're about to leave anyway.

Jisung: Oh good! (A/N: I don't remember if I said this, but I was sure thinking it!)

Jackson: Thanks for coming today! You can go!

Jisung: *waits until everyone leaves, then squints towards the door* Get out of my store! (A/N: I definitely remember saying this though!)

Seungmin: Jisung-ah, you can't say that!

Jisung: I just did!

Jackson: *laughs* It's fine to be protective of your store. I was like that when I was a GM, just like Chan is.

Felix: Speaking of which, BEST LEAD-ER! BEST LEAD-ER! *everyone gets in on the chant, even Jackson* (A/N edit: Felix actually started chanting "best leader" in Chicago after I started up a "best leader" chant from the crowd and they looked to try to find us. Chan's actual reaction was "Stop it!" and Han was conducting us and it was AMAZING! GAHHH!)

Chan: Stop embarrassing meeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Jackson: *whispers* He is, but don't tell anyone else... *raises his voice again but with a wide smile* Alright, let's get to learning these new sandwiches!

(A/N: Though this happened one day for training, there was a second one where the corporate training guy (who I always recognized as "Oh, that asshole!" but never remembered the name of...Brad maybe?) specifically came to train us after our GM left because he didn't like her. So in turn, we had to train her. Ah, the petty days of food service...so glad it's behind me for almost one year now! -Nicole)