And After All, You're My Water Wall...

Shift: Tuesday night - Minho, Jeongin, Jisung

Jisung: *comes rushing back in from the rain, sounding kind of spooked* Minho hyung, where are you?

Jeongin: *confused* Are you okay?

Jisung: That was so scary!

Minho: *rushes towards Jisung and starts rubbing his shoulders* Hey, it's okay, what happened?

Jisung: So I was trying to be fast...

Jeongin: Did you get into an accident?

Jisung: No, I was trying to be fast by taking the short route between the deliveries.

Minho: As you should, so what happened?

Jisung: So I looked to the other side of the road and saw some cars stalled out. And I was all "Oh, that's confusing, why..." and then THWOOM! *he bangs his right fist into his left palm, in tiny of course, because Jisung*

Jeongin and Minho in unison: Huh?

Jisung: Under the bridge was flooded! The car was literally half under water.

Jeongin: Oh my gosh!

Minho: You sounded just like Channie hyung when he says that...

Jisung: *bounces up and down* Hey, this is my story! Stop being so cute!

Jeongin: I wasn't trying to be!

Jisung: *snuggles into Minho to try and force him to think he's cuter* Anyways, I could literally look out the window and see the water. So I kept going because I had a delivery I needed to get to.

Minho: You're lucky your car didn't break down!

Jeongin: Maybe it was because your car is old and doesn't have the fancy electronic stuff in it.

Jisung: *shrugs* Who knows? Point is I might be slow because I don't want to risk going back.

Minho: *kisses Jisung's forehead* Of course not Sungie! Are you still anxious?

Jisung: *smirks* It's hard to be when I'm in your arms.

Jeongin: Eh, you've had better uwu moments...

Minho: *glares at Jeongin* Are we not cute enough for you?

Jeongin: Oh, you're still cute, that was just cheesy cute. Not nearly as effective.

Jisung: Such high standards...what if Changbin hyung did that to Felix?

Jeongin: *stares at the lobby waterfall, then looks nervously back at Jisung* The forehead kiss part was pretty cute! (A/N: Your Eyes video, Han's forehead kiss, agreed fictional baby bread)

Jisung: *kisses Minho on the cheek before rushing off* Screw you Innie, the whole thing was cute!!! *chases Jeongin around the store as they start screaming*

Minho: *gives off major smh vibes while he actually shakes his head* My cute little quokka...

(A/N: Yay unedited writing where I'll read it tomorrow and think it's dumb! But yes, this did actually happen and was saved by my old technology-deprived car that I crashed in 'Adventures from the road (part 2)'. Also it's annoying I got rid of the walrus references out of respect and then Chan just puts it in a troll EDM song. Ah well, Stray Kids have that right, not me. Anyways, it's weird looking out your window and seeing water instead of road. It really did feeling like driving into a wall of water. Fun fact: When I did radio in college, there was a random night where I played 'Wonderwall' by Oasis and then the Ryan Adams cover back to back. Someone called in and asked me why. Because overnight radio, that's why! Good memories!  -Nicole)