The Date

Jisung was a little nervous, as he realized he never saw Minho out of his uniform or a hat before. What if he was secretly gross and using the power of food service to cover it up? No matter now, as he got himself ready in the mirror and waited to get picked up. He ran his hands through his brown hair, and tugged at the bottom of the black and white checkered sweater that hung over his black faded skinny jeans. There was no need to expose the Jaist on the first date. That was the back-up plan, and it almost always worked.

He heard the doorbell ring as he threw on his combat boots with a bit of a heel so he didn't feel overly short. Sneakers were way more comfy for a long delivery day, but this wasn't work, and Jisung had one goal: to bag himself a man.

"Hey!" Jisung said casually to Minho after he opened the door, trying not to sound like he was freaking out inside. If he wasn't freaking out before, he certainly was now. Minho wore a long-sleeved denim jacket, rolled up above his elbows, with a white graphic t-shirt underneath. His black pants were tight enough to show off his impressive thighs, and his white sneakers finished off the look perfectly. This boy has style, this boy has class, Jisung thought.

"Ready to go?" Minho smiled at Jisung like he did at work, but he detected some nerves. As Minho turned around, Jisung finished his DK64 rap alteration: And he's got a really nice ass, HEY!

"DK!" Jisung started to say out loud before he caught himself. He almost put his hand over his mouth, but he knew that would make it more obvious that he said something silly.

"You okay?" Minho turned around and smiled. God, his smile is amazing, Jisung thought.

"I'm fine." Jisung's smile was plastered to his face as he walked towards Minho's car. "Where we droppin'?"

"You'll see." Minho's joyful and relaxed laugh was very different from when Jisung saw him at work.

The two coworkers got in Minho's car and drove off. They sat in silence for a while, since the majority of their conversations prior to this were work related. Sure, they liked each other, but can they talk about other things?

"I'm not sure what to talk about." Jisung admitted. "I feel like I know so little about you."

"We've had good conversations Sunday nights, I thought." Minho reached out his hand for Jisung to hold, which he happily took. "Don't be nervous. I'm way more chill when I'm not on the clock."

They stayed in comfortable silence for a while longer until Minho pulled into a parking spot. Jisung looked up and saw the building in front of him.

"Are you joking right now?" He said in disbelief.

"No. We already know what we want to eat and it's not like it's our franchise so no rumors get back around. I checked."

Sitting in front of Minho with a 'Isn't this an obvious first date destination?' look was the restaurant they worked at, just in a different town and, apparently, as Minho discovered through stalking, a different franchise.

"Yohh, fuck it. It's a chance to spend time with you." Jisung pushed himself out of the car and started walking in without checking if Minho was following him. Minho enjoyed looking at Jisung's backside as he walked through the door, chuckling at the fact that Changbin eventually affects everyone.

They ordered what they normally make for themselves and sat across from one another in a booth. The generic pop songs over the speaker drowned out a lot of the thoughts and feelings they had for each other.

"So now what?" Jisung asked, smiling as attractively as he could, though he wasn't quite sure he was doing it correctly.

"We learn about each other." Minho smiled back.

So they played 20 questions (because fan fiction) and lived and laughed and fell in love, I guess. By the end of the questions, they were holding hands. When they finished their food, they cleaned up after themselves (because you should!) and headed out.

Minho got a sudden burst of inspiration as he realized there was a corner of the building hidden from the parking lot where they could hang out alone. He tugged Jisung from his trajectory towards his car and hurried around the corner like a horny teenager.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked, his heart starting to race.

"If something happens, let it happen here."

Minho lightly pushed Jisung into the wall, and he instantly turned around and grabbed Minho's jacket to pull him closer. Their eyes were locked as Minho rested his hands on Jisung's shoulders, his thumbs lingering on his collarbone. When Minho eventually moved his arms on either side of his head to trap Jisung to the wall, Jisung looked around to check and see if anyone was around, a shocked look on his face. Minho smirked and leaned forward to whisper in Jisung's ear.

"You scared, Sungie?"

"Not even close, Min."

He tugged at Minho's jacket hard. Minho's full weight was on Jisung, their faces inches apart and grinning like fools. Jisung learned even closer and asked a simple question dangerously close to Minho's lips.

"Are you?"

(A/N: First, there was a little section hidden from the parking lot where my stalker ex-bf and I made out once. And then literally, the whole wall pushing thing is the Japan Tiktok of some cat meme trend thing. I had to write that out and dramatize it when I saw it. That shit was literally straight out of a fanfiction! I know Hyunho has been loud lately, but Minsung makes my heart flutter. Also, stan the Jaist.)

-Nicole

There's more after this but it's 2AM and I need to work tomorrow.