The Time I Got Lowkey Stalked

Shift: Saturday - Minho, Felix, Hyunjin, Jisung (Hyunjin officially got his new car, so this is his last in-shop shift. He learned a lot, which is good for drivers to know things. He offered to work a double tomorrow for Jisung, which he graciously accepted despite liking his time with Minho on Sunday nights.)

Hyunjin: *moves towards the register to help the person walking in* Hi! What can I get for you?

Jisung: *was getting something in the back, but notices the customer and hides around the corner, which at this point is THE corner* Oh shit.

Minho: What's wrong, baby?

Jisung: Remember my stalker ex I told you about?

Minho: Yeah?

Jisung: Well... *gestures his head to the guy Hyunjin is helping*

Minho: You want to stay back here until he leaves?

Jisung: No, I have to get drinks for the delivery. *starts to walk back out*

Him: Oh, well look who's here?

Jisung: Hi. *keeps his head down as he walks towards the soda machine to get his delivery drinks*

Him: Are you just going to ignore me after not talking to me? *follows Jisung to the soda machine*

Jisung: *tries to talk quietly to not bother Minho* What are you doing here?

Him: *annoyingly loud* I just wanted to see you!

Jisung: You left me on read and haven't messaged me in weeks.

Him: Surprise! *You know that one clip with Minho and the party blower? You know how adorable that was? Well this was the opposite of that*

Jisung: *getting really nervous* I'm seeing someone now, leave me alone.

Him: Oh, you just moved on without me, huh? *looks over the sneeze guards at his coworkers* Which one of them is it? Is it the cute tiny blonde with the freckles?

Felix: Hey hey hey!

Jisung: *stays silent and leaves the store*

Comes back from his delivery run

Jisung: *walks in the door and looks around for him* Oh thank goodness. *heads to the back to sit down, with Minho trailing behind him*

Minho: *wraps his arms around Jisung's shoulders, not caring about the PDA rule for the moment* Baby, calm down, are you okay?

Jisung: How dare he do that? Saying I didn't message him?

Minho: Shhh, it's okay.

Jisung: *continues muttering to himself anxiously* He didn't message me! I told him to contact me, and now he's all offended I moved on. Who the fuck just...

Minho: *holds Jisung's hands and sits in front of him* He was in here for a bit, but now he's gone, I checked.

Jisung: This is the reason I get so paranoid about communication. *looks over to Minho, who's being such good bf material right now* I'm so sorry, Min.

Minho: It's okay, Sungie. You're safe now.

Hyunjin: Umm, hate to break it to you hyung, but he's still there.

Jisung: What did you say, Hyunjin?

Hyunjin: Want me to beat him up for you?

Jisung: *closes his eyes and starts to yell* God damn it, it's loud in here and I can't understand you because I'm anxious as fuck so can you please enunciate your words so I can hear what you're actually saying?

Hyunjin: *feels bad* I'm sorry about what happened. Want me to beat him up for you?

Jisung: Awww, that's so sweet!

(A/N: The TL;DR is I dated this guy for a while and we broke up because he stopped talking to me right before he went to jail. Don't let someone disrespect you like this in your workplace. I know I'm making a joke out of it, but this was horrifying in the moment. Don't let customers put you down or swear at you. Don't let your managers put you down or swear at you for tiny fuck-ups. It's not worth just taking it.

Anygays, that's all I have for right now on this story. Umm, hopefully I'll think of something and/or maybe a proper ending? But, much like working in food service, it never really ends until you get lucky enough for it to end. Thanks for the support of my dumb story of telling silly work tales with using my favorite boys as the medium for it. Stay classy, don't feed the antis, and uh, keep being oddinary!)

-Nicole :)