'Romantic' Rain Date

Shift: Tuesday night - Minho, Jeongin, Jisung

Jisung: *takes off his coat and throws it on the booth in the lobby to dry out* Man, the rain out there!

Jeongin: Do you want cuddles to warm up? I'll give you free cuddles...

Jisung: Not while Min is around. *Jeongin pouts*

Minho: *ignores that comment and takes the bread out of the oven as a rain drop falls on his shoulder* Ah! I forgot about that! *looks over his shoulder at a specific wall in the lobby*

Jisung: Forgot about what?

Jeongin: *Jeongin follows Minho's gaze* Ah, right! *he grabs a bin, and rushes out to the lobby* You haven't been here when it rains yet.

Jisung: Does it matter?

Jeongin: Well, there's a leak in the roof...

Jisung: *looks at where Jeongin is putting the bin and sees a small waterfall on the wall, shining off one of the cheesy thought provoking signs scattered throughout the store* It's pretty, even though it shouldn't be there.

Jeongin: When the rain gets really bad it can fill up a whole lettuce bin in an hour or so!

Jisung: That's not something to be...proud of?

Minho: Hey, want to be romantic real quick?

Jisung: *is very confused* Sure?

Minho: *puts his arm around Jisung's shoulder and stands under the spot on the ceiling leaking by the oven, putting the oven gloves above their heads* I'm protecting you from the rain with an umbrella! *places a soft kiss on his cheek*

Jisung: *blushes* Umm, thanks, that's so sweet!

Jeongin: *busts major uwu energy* Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!

Jisung: *rests his head on Minho's shoulder and mumbles to himself as he gives Jeongin a small smile* Suspension of disbelief...