PuppyM's Manager Evaluation - 5k special

Thanks so much for reading this silly little collection of stories about my life through the eyes of Stray Kids characters. It genuinely means a lot. 3k reads in around one month is silly.

Wednesday night: Seungmin, Jeongin, Hyunjin (Chan is catching up on GM stuff, or so Seungmin thinks...)

Seungmin: *going through pre-shift checks* Hey Chan, why are you still here?

Chan: *chuckles* Do you not want me here?

Seungmin: No! I just thought you'd want to leave.

Chan: *looks up at the door to see Jackson* Ah, that's who I was waiting for!

Seungmin: *follows Chan's gaze towards the front as Jackson starts chatting with Jeongin* Oh, do you have a meeting?

Chan: No, he's here for the monthly evaluation.

Seungmin: *still not understanding* Is Minho coming in? Are you staying?

Chan: He's here for you, Minnie.

Seungmin: *incredulous but also nervous* And you didn't tell me?!?!

Chan: Hey, listen to me. *Seungmin looks at him as Chan puts his hands on Seungmin's shoulders* I believe in you. You wouldn't have this shift if I didn't.

Seungmin: But I've messed up a lot before. What if I mess up and then the store looks bad and...

Chan: Hey! *Chan gives him a hug* It's going to be okay.

Seungmin: I mean I almost lost my head with the lettuce chute! I've chopped my finger off! I...

Chan: And you've always learned from your mistakes and asked for help. That's all I can ask for.

Seungmin: Okay. *pulls away from the hug and gives a determined look to Chan* I'll do my best.

Chan: Of course you will! *ruffles Seungmin's hat and pulls him out towards the front* Hey Jackson!

Jackson: Hey Chan! Hey Seungmin! I can't wait to work with you today!

Seungmin: Thanks! I hope I do a good job.

Jackson: I've heard good things from Chan about you. Just do your thing and I'll help along the way.

Chan: Alright Minnie, need anything else from me?

Seungmin: Just to know that you're the best leader!

Chan: Yeah yeah, sure thing. *starts to leave as best leader chants start up* See you later, call if you need anything.

Jackson: *chuckles as the door closes* Embarrassing him is so fun, isn't it?

Jeongin: Yeah it is!

(So I can't remember what score I got exactly, but basically it was because my bread was too short or something silly like that. Some A- range, 92 or 91. The interesting thing for me is that because we had two assistant managers, I wasn't supposed to be managing, so they actually kicked me out for a while once I signed the paperwork saying I was the supervising manager. A bit of foreshadowing to the end of my food service career, where I asked to manage and was denied. Next month will be the two year anniversary of me leaving, but my food service life lives on through these stories! They're still dumb, but you're still here. Don't know why, but you're pretty cool for that. Thanks! Maybe car show customer stories for 10k? They were quite the interesting bunch...
-Nicole <3)