Remember That 3rd Wheel Comment Jisung Made A While Back?

I Do, But That's Because I Wrote This. Also, This Is A Subtitle Because All Of That Didn't Fit In The Title Bar. Did You Know Titles Can Only Be 80 Characters Long? Because I Didn't Until Just Now! Also Also, Shoutouts To 4th Wall Breaks Because This Is Allegedly A Crack Fic!

Shift: Monday night - Changbin, Felix, Han

Jisung: *eating a cookie while it's slow* Sooooo?

Felix: What?

Jisung: How are you and Changbin doing?

Felix: We're friends, not Minsung tier.

Jisung: *whispers* I think that's bullshit. C'mon Felix, spill the tea!

Felix: *whispers back* There's nothing to spill, we're not together.

Jisung: Well you clearly like each other, right?

Felix: Yeah. And?

Jisung: *giggles* Sooooooooooo?

Felix: You are insufferable sometimes.

Jisung: Yeah, true dat.

Changbin: *yells from back* Are you guys doing something useful?

Jisung: Felix is helping me learn bread!

Changbin: Ooh, let me see *walks up front and sees Jisung shoving the rest of his cookie in his mouth* Yohhhhhhhhh Sungie, why?

Jisung: It's slow?

Changbin: Go take out some of the trash.

Jisung: Okay! *jokingly rushes towards Changbin to pick him up*

Changbin: *laughs loudly in that loud Changbin laugh thing he does* Not me, the actual trash!

Jisung: Okay fine *grabs the actual trash and makes a big show of opening and closing the door, but sneaks back around the corner...yes, the same corner Changbin was spying from last week*

Changbin: You doing good Lixie? *Jisung wants to look but figures the tone of voice change is proof enough that Changlix might be a thing*

Felix: Yeah, I'm good... *looks sad and un-Felix like*

Changbin: You sure?

Felix: Not really. I don't like pretending we're not together. *Jisung makes a surprised Pikachu face and/or the 'omg Secret Secret, it's so beautiful' face* Can I tell someone?

Changbin: Yeah, pick one person that's not Innie.

Felix: Or maybe it should be him? He's made so much money off couple bets.

Changbin: That child is getting no more money on my behalf! *Jisung hears footsteps and hurries to put the trash in a different corner out of sight and casually walks back towards the front*

Felix: The last I heard he's made $200 off everyone?

Jisung: Yeah, Innie making that bets made of tip money! *starts humming the Michael Bay verse of ERB with the mf'in money part*

Changbin: No matter what happens, we're all whipped for Jeongin.

Jisung: *puts his hands in the shape of a pound sign, because THAT'S WHAT IT USED TO BE BEFORE SOCIAL MEDIA BACK IN THE 90's KIDS!!!* Hashtag facts.

Changbin: *stares Jisung down* Did you really just...

Jisung: Yup! *keeps his fingers there* Hashtag no regrets bay-bee!

Changbin: Why are you such a strange human?

Jisung: I dunno. *shrugs through the awkward silence...multiple times? Why is he my bias again? *sigh* oh yeah, caw caw caw *drum fill**

(A/N: I'm posting this, a.) because and b.) I'm in a gaming tournament and I lost badly to someone I thought I had a decent chance of beating. I'm pretty bummed, but I'm saving the biggest story of my food service career for the next set of updates. In two chapters, tragedy strikes. Will Minsung get through it? FIND OUT MWAHAHAHAHA!)

-Nicole