Snow DAYS! *Korean lyrics* Snow DAYS! (Part 2)

Saturday morning - Minho, Felix, Hyunjin, Jisung (Chan let him work in the store to make money while he's looking for a new car. Also, equal opportunity snow day drama?)

*phone rings, notices it's Jisung*

Minho: I'll get it!!!!

Felix: Must be the boyfriend. There's too many exclamation marks in that sentence to be a normal customer... *he says this to no one btw*

Minho: Hi beautiful, what's happening? *Felix rolls his eyes*

Jisung: *crying* Hyung, I did something horrible.

Minho: What's wrong baby? *Felix wants to walk over to listen, but he's working on orders*

Jisung: I got stuck...in a ditch...and I can't get out...and I don't know what to doooooo

Minho: *sings* Don't know what to do without youuuuuuu, hey hey hey!

Jisung: Seriously? Not the time, I'm freaking out right now.

Minho: *tries not to laugh at his anxiety prone bf* I have the truck, I'll get a cable and pull you out. Where are you?

Jisung: Unincorporated [REDACTED]

Minho: Okay, I'll be there soon. I love you, stay calm.

Jisung: I still love you more.

Minho: *cute voice* No I do. *hangs up* Do you want to go on an adventure?

Felix: *laughs at the cute and stares up at the ceiling from the cold table, but forgets there are lights right there* Oww! But yeah, sure.

Time warp to a side street with a narrow road and a ditch...why the hell did I park so close to the side of the street when I couldn't see where the ditch was? I was trying to be considerate of the other drivers, okay?

Jisung: *still crying but sees Minho's truck pull up. Felix and Minho come out with big smiles on their faces* Baby... *Jisung runs to hug Minho and Felix coos*

Minho: *pats his hat, brushing some of the snow off it* It's okay, we'll get you out of this!

At this point, imagine amateur tow truck employee Minho. I think the truck was blue. Eventually blue trucks would remind me of my creepy stalker ex-boyfriend. The day he showed up to the store out of nowhere is the next chapter btw. Also, do you think Minho would be a truck kind of guy? I think he would actually ride a motorcycle like in "Drive", which is totally about driving (right Christopher?), but a truck? He seems badass enough for it. Also also, when did this chapter turn into a commentary? Also also also, Jisung asks the question that I had months/years later about that particular shift...

Minho: Next time, just park towards the middle of the street and make it other people's problem to pull around.

Jisung: *squints his eyes and looks between Minho and Felix* If you two are here, who's in the store right now?

Minho: Hyunjin?

Jisung: ......

..................

....................................

YOU LEFT HIM ALONE IN THE STORE?!?!?!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SMARTER THAN ME!!!!!

(A/N: Thanks for 100 reads :D)