The Next Day...

Shift: Monday shift change when Jisung showed up. Felix and Changbin are already there for the night shift.

Jisung: *felt people staring at him as he walked up to Chan* Hi Chan hyung.

Chan: So this is what Minho meant by 'you'll see?' What happened?

Jisung: I was rushing to my car and fell down a hill and scraped my face.

Chan: Why didn't you write an incident report?

Jisung: Because it was late.

Chan: I won't hold you accountable for that. That's on Min to fix. He just kept saying 'you'll see' and I asked 'What the fuck is that supposed to mean?'

Jisung: *puts a hand under his cheek to display the bruise/scrape as he lets out a laugh* It's this!

Felix: I think you look like a badass.

Changbin: Language? Hello?

Jisung: Thanks Felix!

Felix: Does it hurt?

Jisung: I put a cold washcloth on it last night and that helped. It doesn't really, not after the first 15 minutes after it happened.

Chan: I admire your commitment to go fast, but be a bit more careful in the future, yeah?

Jisung: I promise.

Chan: Good! The incident report is in the back for you to sign. I'm going to go now.

Jisung: Okay!

Changbin: *walks to the back with Jisung* I don't know if you're an idiot or a genius.

Jisung: *glances over the report and signs it* Agreed. But don't we all have to be a little like that to work here?

Changbin: I'm not an idiot!

Jisung: *smirks at Changbin* How much money did you lose to Innie over bets about me and Minho?

Changbin: *sighs and closes his eyes* At least $100? Reasonable point.

Jisung: *put his hand on Changbin's shoulder* Believe in Minsung supremacy. Come to the dark side.

Changbin: You know about me and Felix?

Jisung: *looks surprised* Not officially? But I won't tell anyone, I swear!

Changbin: *starts to blush* Oh, uhh...

Jisung: *gives Changbin a hug* It's okay Bin, please trust me.

Changbin: I do. *looks up at Jisung's cheek* That does look pretty badass.

Jisung: *smiles* I know! Min isn't too happy about it. I guess I scared him.

Changbin: It's so weird seeing him soft.

Jisung: Yeah, it's pretty cute.

Changbin: *claps his hands* Alright, let's get to work!

Jisung: Sure thing boss!

(A/N: Would you want to see the scar on my face from this? Or is that too graphic...)

-Nicole