The days plans

"Levi."
"Leeeeeeviiiiiii."
"Leeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiiiii."
Hm... This strategy wasn't working. He just ignored her and rolled over, he had the day off and Hanji wasn't allowed back at the labs since they were being decontaminated. So she was going to hang out with the guy since he spent all day yesterday nervous and anxious.
"Eren! Mikasa! I could use some help getting Grumpy Gills up!"
Bingo. Levi bolted up and pinned her to the ground. "You said those brats went home yesterday." He growled angrily, steely orbs slowly going to the same color as his hair, blood irises becoming prominent, Hanji laughed, "Ha! My trick worked!" She cackled as Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance, how he was starting to become friends with... This? Was beyond his belief. He sat up so he was on her stomach and crossed his arms over his chest, stormy grey eyes returning once again. He did however move up and down with Hanji's hyena giggles which eventually settled, "Hey, Shorty. I've got an idea." He looked down at her, "What?"
"You gotta get of my stomach first. It's hard to breathe."
"Consider this payback."
"Seriously. My belly can't take this. For someone so tiny you weigh so much!..."
"Shut up and tell me what your idea is."
After some effort, Hanji rolled herself over which knocked Levi onto the floor, he stayed in a starfish position and staring at the ceiling, while Hanji gasped and looked over at him, "Wanna go roam around town? I need to get out and you need a stress free day."
"No."
"Wha?! Why not?!"
"Because I hate being social."
"You run a gang of ghouls."
"That's different Four-Eyes." Hanji pouted, "Fine then have it your way. I'm going out with out you then. Maybe get eaten by some strong ghoul who happens to challenge me!" She said and went to her room. Levi sighed and sat up, though there was no remote chance of that being a possibility, it was still a threat. She was his meal and his meal alone.

The eager brunette got dressed in a summery outfit, a white blouse and a pair of jeans with some converse, since it already in the warmer months it was a gorgeous day to go around town, warm weather and not a cloud in the sky! She smiled to herself and grabbed her phone, no messages from anyone important, she grabbed her backpack with her weapon inside and opened her door. Levi's door was closed and she looked over the couch to see if he went back to bed, "Odd... I guess he's in his room..." Sure enough the door opened, out came Levi in a pair of black jeans, an old green jacket and an old pair of sneakers, "Took you long enough." He said and walked to the door, "Ready?" Hanji smirked and crossed her arms triumphantly, "Very."

((Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer and things will definitely start picking up. Believe me I'm excited to start writing it! Anyways stay tuned for the next update, I'll try in post it within the next few hours!))