This is preview

((Warning don't read this in public because I'm making this a feel train so like if you choose to read don't say I didn't warn you also this may have tones that are a bit heavy for some people so please don't read if you are saddened by stuff bc you'll probably want to punch me...))

The world faded in, swirls of noise and the surging of blood pounded in her ears, her head throbbed and when she looked around she found herself surrounded by familiar faces. She heard a red head try and say calming tones of bad news to her, she could barely make out the face of the girl but recognized it nonetheless. The news was about someone she cared deeply about, "I did it... Didn't I?..." The brunette tried to keep her voice steady but the news she received after regaining her consciousness made her doubt if she could, she was quiet and on the verge of tears. The people around her had no idea what to do, she wasn't in her right state of mind when she went on the insane rampage, she destroyed a good portion of the room and took down many comerades, they didn't know how to explain to her what she had done. They didn't have to though, she had realized it herself, tears started slipping down her cheeks and her breath hitched, she sat up, painfully and slowly, looked over at the scene in front of her, her eyes went wide and her face fell, her stomach felt like she was on a boat ride, she covered her mouth in horror at what before her. The broken body of someone she never wanted to hurt, the regretful brunette began to cry, tears started streaming down her face as she tried to crawl over to the male she loved, falling and army crawling half way in an attempt to grasp what she had hurt so much, familiar but distant sounding voices telling her not to move as a few people were tending to the small and weak looking male, she made it there and tenderly picked up and held the fragile body trying to be delicate as if holding a porcelain doll. She carefully positioned him the same way as the first night she had seen him snap, the first time they had shared any kind of affection, the first time she came home so exhausted he had to tell her co-workers she couldn't come in the next day and then stayed right by her side to make sure she was feeling better. The time they kissed in the rain, when the two of them felt so happy and as if the world around them never mattered as long as they stayed wrapped up in each others warmth and in their loving arms, she held him close and tight, afraid to let him go in case she wouldn't hold him again. As small pools of blood slowly dripped on her hands that clutched his shirt tightly, a vocal sob broke through her hoarse vocal chords, she remembered the night she watched him break, how he tried to attack her out of anger and regret over the two people he cared about at that timebeing taken away from him, how she held his hand all the way back to their apartment so he didn't have to feel alone as they walked. She remembered the morning when she woke up next to him for the first time after they spent the night at the coffee shop, how the night before they had fallen asleep after having a long, slow, and loving first kiss and after, fell asleep contently in each others arms. The time they had their first real date they had and when they wanted to go out the storms kept them in so they complained about old cheesy films and threw popcorn and pillows at each other. The small male in her arms chuckled and coughed, "Please, don't cry." He said quietly and feebly attempted to wrap his arms around her but couldn't find the strength to keep them held up, the brunette couldn't carry it out, she merely buried herself more into him and held him closer, too terrified that if she let go that she wouldn't be able to hold him again, "Hanji. Please. You know how much of a mess it makes and I don't want to clean that shit up later." He said and looked at her, she raised her head up a little and looked back at him, he smiled at her, "Stop that crying and get your ass out before I chase you." Her breath hitched, "I can't leave you here." She said quietly, it was easy to hear from every corner of the large room, no one, Ghoul, Investigator, or otherwise dared move or make a sound, they watched on as the broken pair continued, "Listen to me, I'll be fine, besides you're going to have a lot of explaining to do." She shook her head, "I'm not leaving you here." He chuckled again and coughed with a bit more violence to the rattling, "Hanji. I love you more than anything put on this planet and the last thing I want is for you to suffer in a life you didn't choose. Please, just go. I care about you too much to watch you like this..." He said and relaxed a little, things were becoming fuzzy and he felt dizzy, as the world faded to black he felt himself be moved up and away, the only thing he heard was someone whispering, "I love you."

((OKAY BEFORE ANYONE TRIES TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE THIS WILL NOT END HOW YOU MAY THINK AFTER READING THIS BELIEVE ME I'M HEARTLESS BUT NOT THAT HEARTLESS.))