I went to see jurassic world yesterday and omG IT WAS SO GOOD

A small beeping sound made two pairs of eyes open groggily, one pair needed glasses while the other hit the snooze button and rolled over to wrap around the other, unfortunately they couldn't because the other was sitting up and searching for her glasses, "Hanji, come back." She turned to Levi and and leaned over him to get her glasses, she then laid back down and faced him, "Yes?" Levi brought their foreheads together and closed his eyes, Hanji smiled and kissed the tip of his nose, "Levi, I have to go to work." He frowned, and opened one eye, she put a hand on his cheek and gave him a peck on the lips, "We live together, it's not like we're never going to see each other again." She said and got up, Levi smiled and curled up in a ball as she left to get changed, she got dressed in the bathroom and tried to fix her hair as much as she could, when she came out, Levi was sitting on the bed reading, Hanji went over and kissed his cheek, "Hopefully I won't stay late but if I do I'll tell you to feed the critters." She said and left, Levi leaned his head back and sighed, he thought about last night, the two of them finally kissed and fell asleep soon after wrapped in each others arms. He ran a hand a through his hair and smiled softly before getting ready.

"Now then, we were able to schedule the scan for today, it shouldn't take long and you can go see Doctor Jaeger in his labs." Erwin looked over at the brunette scientist, she nodded, "Will do. I guess I'll go back to work after all this." Erwin shook his head, "It'll probably last a little bit so you can go home afterwards." Hanji looked a little surprised, "You sure?" He nodded, "Yep. Besides, you've been through enough, and it's been slow recently. We should be able to get you the results by the end of the day." He said, "Alright, I'll be seeing you tomorrow then." He said goodbye and she made her way down the hall, she finally made it to Dr. Yeager's office and stepped in, the male looked up, "Hello Hanji." He said and turned to her, "Hey Doc!" She said and put the stuff she brought with her in a chair, the usual questions were asked, how she was feeling, if she's felt any odd changes. She answered the same as the previous day, nothing out of the ordinary, eventually she was told to take off her jackets and any jewelry, along with glasses, after she was only in her shirt and jeans she laid down on the table in front of the x-raying machine, the doctor powered the device up and soon she was being scanned, she stayed as still as possible and soon it was done, Dr. Yager then examined her again like the first time to make sure no visible anomalies had appeared, besides the scar there wasn't a single thing out of the ordinary, she put her jacket and glasses on and after a few more questions she was free to go.

Floor 9. She stepped out and sunshine and a warm breeze hit her and she looked around, no suspicious people. She held her suitcase tightly and started walking, since it was still daylight, there wasn't much of a chance that the mystery man would come back but she wasn't going to let them take her again, eventually she heard quiet footsteps and turned around as a figure approached her, she drew her weapons and they stayed back, "If this is about your boss tell him to leave me alone." The figure chuckled, "No no, this is about you. He wanted to see how you were doing and asked me to check up on you." The voice sounded... Familiar somehow. Hanji kept her swords held in front of her and eyed the person carefully, they had a jacket with a hood so all she could see was his mouth, "That's fantastic he actually gives a shit. Now leave me alone, he's already done enough damage as is." She said, the male shrugged, "We'll see." He said and dashed off, Hanji kept her swords drawn and immediately ran inside, she put the weapons up when she was safely in and sprinted to Erwin's office. She knocked on the door with a bit of force and he told her to come in, she was panting and sat down in the nearest chair, Erwin raised a bushy eyebrow and asked the secretary to bring some water in for her. Once Hanji's breathing steadied she explained to him what happened, Erwin's brows furrowed and he remained quiet as she explained, once she was done he contemplated on what to do next, Hanji sat in silence and Erwin eventually piped up, "Is there another place you can stay at for a little while until we can find somewhere safe for you?" She thought for a minute, "Maybe, I'd have to call someone first." Erwin nodded and left the room, she went into her contact lost and dialed Levi's number, it took a minute but he picked up, "Hey Hanji, what's up?" Hanji explained what had happened and Levi responded afterwards, "The apartments surrounding the shop has vacancies, besides we know the owners, it shouldn't be a problem to get a place there." He said and Hanji sighed in relief, "Besides it'll make getting to work easier." She chuckled, "I'll let my boss know then. And don't worry I won't let him know too much." She said, "Alright, stay safe." He said and the two hung up, she called Erwin back in and told him what she talked to Levi about, he nodded, "We'll have someone come and help you move, we'll make sure it's done discreetly and quickly, since your co-workers are most likely leaving for the day, go with them to make sure no one bothers you." Hanji picked her case up, "Alright, thank you. I'll be sure to tell you if anything happens." Erwin sat down at his desk, "Please do. And tell Levi I said hello." Hanji looked a bit surprised, "Sir?" He chuckled, "Sorry, I knew someone named Levi from a long time ago. Just forget it." He said and she looked a bit puzzled and left. She found her group and went to her car and left to her own apartment.