Breaking point

((Okay as I said in the last chapter this one will be a long one. It may seem a tad slow at first but believe me. It will pick up at the end, it may also be kind of graphic for some people. In any case here's where things start to go kind of badly.))

"Damn you sure carry a lot."
"Yeah but I am strong enough to hold it all."
"Like I said before, I could carry some of that if you need me to."
"Shhhh! I said I was fine!" A finger pointed at the smaller of the two and almost tapped his nose. The male rolled his eyes, "Fine. I guess I'll quit asking. Anyways where are we going now?" A gentle hum emanated from the brunettes throat, "Well we could go to a café. You don't have to eat but it'll be nice to sit and talk for a while!"
"Doesn't sound half bad. The only one I know of is the one I work at so unless you want to go there."
"OOOH I'D LOVE THAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE A GHO- MMF!" A hand shot over her mouth and a harsh 'Shh!' Was sent in her direction, "Don't. Mention. That." Levi's deep voice hissed at her, her eyes went a little wide but she nodded, "Now then. It's this way." He said and started down a small street that was lined with vendors. Hanji looked around at the quaintness of it, they were going into unfamiliar territory so she kept a close eye out and began to sing a random song, after many twists and turns (and about six songs to hum) they arrived at a small café. It wasn't fancy but it wasn't plain. It was a balance of the two, Levi opened the door for her and she stepped in, immediately a coffee and cinnamon smell wafted to her nose, it wasn't strong enough to be over bearing but it gave the place a nice tone, Levi picked them out a small table to sit at and the two sat across from each other, eventually a waitress came up, it was Petra, "Hey you two!" She greeted warmly, a man from behind the counter fussed at her for not taking an order and she turned to him, "Oh calm down Michalis! It's Levi and his girlfriend Hanji!" She said and was called over to the counter with a "Be right back!" To Hanji and Levi.

"D-Did she just say..."
"Tch..."

Finally Petra came back, "So what can I get you two today?"
"First off you say what you said earlier again and you're out of the Scouts." Levi said harshly, "Fine. I was just trying to lighten your mood. You seemed so anxious yesterday. Anyways, Hanji, do you want something to eat or drink?" She said with a warm smile, "Just some cake, I don't care what kind as long as it doesn't have any carrots in them. It can be around, just not in."
"Alright! Anything else?"
"No thank you."
Petra nodded and went to fill the order, Levi looked at the glasses wearing female, "Are you allergic to carrots?"
"I ate them a lot as a kid to the point where it made me sick... I don't really stomach them any more. It's funny because they're supposed to be great for the eyesight, I guess you could say it's... Eye-ronic!" She said and Levi face palmed, "Why do I choose to put up with you?..." Hanji giggled and looked out the window, they had spent a lot of time out and about so it was going to be evening soon, Levi leaned back into his chair as Petra brought out a nice strawberry cake, she whispered into Levi's ear, he nodded and turned his attention back to Hanji, "So what should we do after this?" Hanji finished her bite of cake, "Well, there's an Avengers movie marathon tonight, we can get popcorn and stuff for me and I got a nice snack for you back in the freezer!" She said, he nodded, "You're such a nerd." Hanji ate another bite of cake, "And you are a stick in the mud." She said and grinned a little, Levi even smiled a little, "Shut it, Four-Eyes." He retorted.

"What did I tell you?! They have to be dating by now!" Petra whispered to Oluo, surprisingly enough, all four of Levi's little squad worked there, Oluo peeked from around the corner, the duo were sitting and Hanji was making stupid faces at Levi in an attempt to get him to laugh, Levi wasn't going to crack anytime soon and stared at her while she did, he secretly thought it was kind of cute she tried to make him laugh. Oluo nodded and looked at Petra, "If they aren't, it's bound to happen soon. Besides it'll be a pointless story if they don't." He said, Petra agreed with him and the two continued to watch until Michalis came up behind him, "What are you two doing?" He whispered in an attempt to scare them back to work, neither noticed and Petra piped up, "Spying on our boss and his scientist girlfriend." She said, Oluo turned around and saw who it was, grabbed Petra and pushed her behind the counter while he went to take orders.