Mafia's Doll [PJM]

[Warning: Violence,bullying,self harm.]

-------

Y/N woke up from bed early as it was Monday which means school or should I say hell. It's not that she didn't like studying in fact she was the topper of her school. She was a book worm. She hated school because she got bullied everyday. Her bullies set a mission to make her life hell. Shit I'm late. Y/N quickly got into her favourite hoodie and put on her glass. After that she walked to school since it was few meters away from her home.

Few minutes later she arrived at school. She took a deep breath as her bully was right in front of her.Okay Y/N stay calm and just walk past to them.She nodded to herself and stepped forward slowly. She walked past them but suddenly someone stepped in front. "Oh now you're ignoring us." Y/N didn't reply. She was about to leave but her bully caught her wrist so tight that it would leave bruise. Y/N cried in pain. "L...let go off me Keiran."

"You should've thought before ignoring me slut." He spat. "P... please!" Instead of letting go Keiran slapped at her face. He would've hit her more but a teacher was coming towards them so he let go of her hand and ran away with his minion. Y/N bit her lip to control the tears. Her wrist was paining and face was burning as if someone set her on fire. She wiped her tears and ran towards her classroom as bell rang.

Later that day

School was almost over. The day has been shitty and tiring for Y/N. Keiran and his minions had been harrassing her all day differently. She was tired. She wanted nothing but sleep. Can't wait to go home. But she had physical education class which she hated but it was important.

Y/N lazily went to the changing room and put on the uniform. The room was empty as she was late for the class so everyone left. She looked around the room. It was dark. Dark makes her anxious. All of a sudden the atmosphere got tensed. There was an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt a presence behind her. Not him! Please God!

"Missed me baby?" She felt weak hearing the boy's voice, her worst nightmare, Aaron. She felt him brushing his lips on her ear. Y/N didn't have any strength to push back him as he completely captured her in his arms. "Let go Aaron." He giggled and turned her towards him."That's not possible amore. You've been ignoring me. Don't you know daddy doesn't like it?" She choked on her saliva. D...daddy? She felt sick in her stomach.

Aaron's gaze darkened. His face expression changed. He looked like a demon to her. Why me God? She felt small under his disgusting gaze. Y/N squeezed her eyes shut and faced another side. She was at the verge of break down. Her eyes shot open as she felt something on her lips. Aaron was kissing her forcefully. Y/N pushed him but he was strong. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. Is this the end?This can't be happening. Aaron was going to touch her private part but suddenly he groaned as he he felt a sharp pain in his crotch.

Y/N didn't know what came over her or how could she do that. She kicked him with all her strength which made Aaron fall on his knees. "You bitch!" Y/N took the chance to escape. She took her back pack and ran away from him as soon as she can. She ran all the way home. When she reached home, she spotted a familiar a car parking outside. More tears ran from her eyes. She immediately went inside only to find someone standing in front of her in open arms with the most beautiful smile she had ever seen.

She didn't waste a second to run into that certain someone's arms. "Jiminie!" Y/N sobbed hard in his embraced embrace. Jimin rubbed her back to soothe her. She started having hiccups due to too much crying. Jimin's heart crashed seeing her vulnerable state. He thought he would see a happy, excited Y/N. Not like this. "What happened love?" She mumbled something which he couldn't catch on. Jimin took a deep breath and was about to take her in room but Y/N snatched herself away from him. Jimin frowned at her action."Baby wh..."