Viper(1/2) [PJM]

"Another day another robbery. The two hundred years old ruby tiara which belonged to the royal family of Korea was found stolen last night from an antique store . According to the sources, it seems the thief left a note under the name of 'Viper'. Who's this person? Nobody knows their whereabouts. The police have been investigating the matter. They..."

Jimin switched off the tv. "Useless cops. Can't even catch a thief. It's been a year for fuck sake." He rolled his eyes in annoyance. At that moment "Good morning baby." A girl came from the kitchen with a tray of foods. Jimin raised his eyebrow. After waking up he has a habit to watch tv while brushing his teeth. Today was no different.

He watched the girl setting the tray on the table while he continued brushing his teeth. "I made them for you." Jimin looked at her weirdly. "I appreciate it but why are you here?" The girl's face dropped. "What do you mean? We slept together last night."

"And?" The girl gasped. "You told me you had fun." Jimin sighed in exhaustion. Another dumb girl. "I thought you like me that's why you brought me here and slept with me right?" Jimin facepalmed internally. "Listen here Sushie."

"It's Sasha." She felt offended. "Whatever anyway I do not like you and I clearly told you it's a hookup. You were supposed to leave after we were done." The girl looked at him angrily. "I can't believe I slept with an asshole like you."

"Nothing I've not been heard of. Now get out of my house." She got up feeling insulted. "Give me back my shirt. This is expensive you see and I'm not enough kind to let you take it." The girl stared at him in disbelief before she went upstairs. Few minutes later she came back, wearing her own dress. "Here's your shirt." Jimin caught it as she threw the shirt at him. "Alright Susan goodbye."

"Rot in hell and IT'S SASHA." With that she stormed out of there, slamming the main door. Too sensitive. Absolutely not my type. He went to the bathroom to wash himself.

Park Jimin, heir of the richest businessman of Korea. He was living in abroad for his studies. A week ago he returned to Korea after finishing his degree. He wants to do his own business someday. Maybe he would've done it if only his father didn't force him to join as the new CEO of Park corporation. His parents always interfere with his life. They're nosy, controlling, manipulative. However Jimin is not someone who gives up easily.

Other than that he was a play boy. Every night, different girls but before sleeping with them he made sure that the partners know it's an one time thing, only sex no feelings attached. He hated the idea of being with someone forever. Commitment is not for him. So according to him, I'm living the best life.

Following evening...

Jimin was waiting for his friends to show up in his place. They were going to a masquerade ball which his father arranges every year. Many VIP guests will attend there. Mr. Park warned him plenty of times before leaving, "Make sure to behave. Don't get in trouble." Jimin shrugged this off. He just wants to have fun and have a sexy time with some random chick maybe.

"Jimin!" He flinched at the voice. "What the- how did you get in here Taehyung?" Taehyung gasped dramatically and pouted. "No hello or anything? Wow bitch." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Ok I'm sorry."

"You better be." Taehyung said pointing a finger towards Jimin. "Ok now tell me how did you get in here? The door was locked as far as I know." Taehyung smacked Jimin's head. "Dumb fuck! I had the spare key you gave me." Taehyung answered. "Ohh!" Jimin giggled, stroking Taehyung's hair. "Yeah yeah why would you remember that? You've many best friends. Who am I to you? No one." Taehyung pouted again, folding his hands.