At first sight [Vmin] {Requested}

On the phone:

~ Hello mom? Guess who's back?

...

~ Haha I got you.

...

~ Yeah I've landed safely. I'm fine.

...

~ No no don't say anything to dad yet. I'm gonna surprise him.

...

~ Okay I'll see you at home. Love you mom.

Jimin cut the call. He felt so happy to be back in his country after a long time. He was living in Australia for his studies. He graduated few days ago. His mom is surprised because she knew Jimin was supposed to be back few days later but she didn't know that Jimin would surprise them like this. Now he can't wait to see how his dad's gonna react when he'll see him. So Jimin didn't waste a minute. He quickly booked a cab and headed to his dad's cafe.

When he arrived at his father's cafe, a smile crept across his face. Nothing changed. The place is still the same. Jimin looked around for some time then walked inside the cafe. He thought he was gonna see his father's funny expression but what he didn't know that he would meet a certain cute boy who would change his life forever.

Meanwhile Taehyung was cleaning all the mess of the cafe, he worked at. Today he had a really busy day. He didn't even get the time to eat because of the customers. He just wanted to finish his works and go home when suddenly he heard a 'ting' sound which means someone's coming. Seriously?

"Excuse me Mister! Didn't you see the board outside? There's clearly written 'CLOSE'. Are you blind or something?" Taehyung said with annoyance as he placed his hands on his hips. "This cafe is always open for me." The man said pulling a chair and sat down. Taehyung made a face like 'are you serious?' "Listen Mister don't make me angry or else-"

The man looked at him and let out a chuckle. "What's your name cutie?" Taehyung couldn't believe this. "Why would I tell you?" He glared at the man. After a few seconds of silence "Are you flirting with me?" Taehyung gasped. "What baby? I just asked your name." The man let out another chuckle.

Taehyung blushed as the man called him 'baby'. He won't lie, the man in front of him was handsome and too gorgeous to handle. Any man or woman would die just to make him look at them. "I-I" Taehyung stuttered. "What love? Did I make you nervous?" The man said, smirking. "No! I don't tell my name to strangers. Who knows what you're going to do with me? Are you going to kidnap me?" Taehyung said widening his eyes. So cute! The man laughed at his cuteness.

Taehyung got mad as the man laughed. This stranger has been laughing since he came here and talking rubbish. It was annoying him a lot. "You won't get any service after closing hours so leave." With that Taehyung started focusing on work well at least tried to because the man didn't leave. Instead he asked numerous questions and kept following Taehyung wherever he went.

He was so annoyed. He decided to ignore the awfully pretty stranger until something happened. Taehyung was washing dishes when accidentally he bumped into the stranger and the dinner plate fell from his hand. Silence crept across the air. Taehyung looked at the man who just shrugged off as if he didn't do anything wrong.

He looked at the broken pieces on the floor then the stranger again and again until he cried loudly. The gorgeous boy was caught off guard. "Hey hey! Why are you crying?" The man asked, trying to hold Taehyung but he snatched himself away. "I-I broke the plate because of you. W-what I'm going to do now?" He cried louder than before.