Kiss and bite [PJM]

"My precious mate."

Jimin squirmed in his sleep as he felt a presence beside him who was running a hand all over his face, body and everywhere so delicately as if he was a doll. He tried to open his eyes but he couldn't. Something or someone was controlling him. His lips quivered, trying to say something. His body shivered as he felt lips brushing against his neck.

He heard, "Wanna taste you. I can't wait to make you mine."That unknown thing whispered. He knew he wasn't dreaming. Was he? "My love, you're so pretty, so angelic. I love you." Jimin felt intense pain as the entity bit his neck with fangs. He wanted to scream and push that thing away from him but he couldn't move. Due to the pain he didn't realise when he passed out.

Next morning when Jimin woke up he felt pain in his neck. He went to the bathroom and saw himself in the mirror, only to see two dark red marks in there. The presence of that unknown entity wasn't new but those marks were. He took a deep breath. At this point Jimin wasn't scared anymore as it's been happening for a week now.

The area where he lived was shady as hell. He lived alone in the house. However Jimin didn't have another way so that he could move to another place. He's only living in this place because he had nowhere to go and on the top of that he bought this house in a very cheap price.

Checking the time, Jimin went to get ready for his class. Now I've to wear this stupid scarf at 40 degrees. Unbelievable! He was annoyed. After having breakfast, he made his way to his college. It only took ten minutes to arrive since the college was near which was the plus point.

As soon as Jimin stepped in the building, he felt eyes on him. The students were looking at him weirdly. As if this is something new. Jimin was an introvert and shy person in general but he had wild side too which nobody had seen. He had no friends. Jimin ignored every single one. He liked his alone time.

Rolling his eyes, he made his way to the class. He sat on his seat and took out a book from his backpack since there was time before the class actually started. The class was empty. Other than studies, Jimin loved to read novels specially which belonged to fantasy genre. He was obsessed with mythical creatures. Sometimes he wished they were real. He would love to have some powers.

Jimin was so into his reading when all of a sudden someone smacked his head and laughed. He frowned and looked up only to see it was the college's asshole Jean and his gangs who bully him. "Bro why are you wearing scarf in summer?" One of them said. "I bet this is because of hickey, right?" Another guy commented. "Oh come on! He's too ugly to get hickeys from someone. You know Jimin, I feel so bad for you. It must be so lonely." Jean mocked.

Jimin raised an eyebrow and smirked by saying, "Since you feel bad then would you like to go on a date with me?" Jean was caught off guard. "Oops I forgot. You can't go without your mommy's permission." This remark made Jean boil in anger. "You!" As he was about to grab Jimin's throat someone caught his hand. It was none other than Y/N, the new student who was transferred here a few months ago.

Jean looked back while trying to get off her hold but he couldn't do that. The more he tried, the more he felt pain. "W-what the fuck? Let go off my hand bitch." He groaned in pain. Jimin stared at her. On the other hand Jean's friends gulped in fear as Y/N looked at them with a cold stare. "Say sorry." She demanded. "The fu- aaaaah!" She twisted his hand. "S-sorry sorry."

She didn't let him go. She was so pissed that she wanted to rip off his head from his body. "Let him go." Hearing Jimin's silky voice Y/N let him go. But before doing so she leaned forward and whispered, "Touch him again, you die." Jean was so scared. He and the others were scared from the beginning when she first came here because she kinda looked weird. She didn't look like a human. She had pale skin, so pale like blood wasn't running through her veins.