Hate you [KSJ]

"Do you take Kim Seokjin as your lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

The priest looked at Seokjin who was fuming in anger. The priest gulped and looked at Seokjin's mother who gestured him to complete the ritual. The last thing I want is to be killed by Mrs. Kim. He cleared his throat and continued.

"Do you take Choi Y/N as your lawful wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

No I fucking don't. He was so close to throw the ring away but prevented himself from doing so.

"I do."

"You may kiss the bri-" Seokjin was about to leave but Y/N pulled him and crashed their lips together. It happened too fast that Seokjin froze at his place. Eyes were wide. "B-bride." The priest stuttered. Everyone was stunned except Mrs. Kim. She was enjoying it way too much.

Few seconds later Y/N let him go by pushing him with a smirk. She wiped her lips and winked at Seokjin who was still in shock. What the fuck did just happen?

Meanwhile, you don't know whom you're dealing with Mr. Kim Seokjin. This is just the beginning. Y/N thought. On the other hand, how dare she! I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind. He stormed out of there.

"Mommy, why daddy left like that?" Soha, Seokjin's four years old daughter asked hugging her new mommy whom she loved more than her daddy. Why so? Cause, "Daddy is always angry and I don't like angry daddy."

Y/N got on her knees and kissed her on the cheek. "Daddy is shy cause mommy kissed him infront of everyone." She wanted to laugh at her own statement. Soha ohed and giggled at her daddy's silliness.

Later that night...

Y/N stroked Soha's hair and smiled while she slept in her arms. Soha was hugging Y/N even when she was asleep as if her mommy's gonna runaway from her. Y/N kissed on the forehead and whispered, "I love you Soha. Mommy will always be with you." At that moment someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" She said in a low voice.

It was Mrs. Kim. "She's sleeping?" Y/N nodded her head. "Ok it's already late. I'm taking Soha with me. You need to rest." She frowned at her mother-in-law's statement. "She can sleep here with me." Mrs. Kim hummed and answered, "Of course but not today. It's your wedding night. Seokjin and you both deserve privacy."

Y/N sighed and looked at Mrs. Kim. The older woman knew the look. "Don't worry everything will be alright. Now that he's your husband, you can do whatever is needed to be done to control that brat and I've got you." Y/N smiled and nodded saying thanks to her. After that Mrs. Kim took Soha in his arms and left.

Sometimes later Seokjin came. He was drunk but enough sober to know what he was doing. Y/N put a stern face and waited for him to say something. "Why are you in my room?" She rolled her eyes and went towards Seokjin. "Don't come near me."

Y/N completely ignored him and grabbed his hand before getting inside the bathroom. Seokjin couldn't understand what she was trying to do. She was pissing him off. All of a sudden she pushed him under the shower. Before he could react he got wet.

Seokjin stood under the shower without saying anything. He was soaking wet. He stared at Y/N through his half wet hair covered eyes. Oh Seokjin if you only knew what that stare is doing to me. I would've jumped on you right now but you're an asshole. She thought while enjoying the view.