All I want is you [Namgi]

Fem Namjoon as Namjoo × Fem Yoongi as Yoonji

________________________

Yoonji was the baddest, savage girl in the entire school. Most of the students were scared of her. Some students thought she's a bully, some of them thought she might be in mafia world cause her vibe was like that. She was cold towards everyone. She didn't give a fuck about what the other students think about her or not. She just wanted to focus on her studies and get out of here.

She hates everything. People disgust her especially Namjoo. Who told her to come to this school? Who gave her the permission to ruin Yoonji's fucking life? Who allowed her to be this pretty and cute that everytime she came across her Yoonji felt those things which she wasn't supposed to be. When Namjoo smiled with those damn dimple Yoonji wanted to poke and kissed them. She hates that girl so much that she made her feel that way.

"Hi Yoonji!" Namjoo greeted as usual even though she knew Yoonji won't answer her. She loved Yoonji with all her heart. Even though all the students were scared of her and said bad things about her, deep down she knew Yoonji was nothing like that. It was all stupid rumours. She had a soft spot. She already knew that when she saw Yoonji went to an orphanage to spend time with the orphans. She saw Yoonji taking care of them.

Don't get her wrong, Namjoo wasn't a stalker. That day she was there after all it was the place where she spent the most of her childhood. Yeah she was an orphan. That day she saw Yoonji smiling for the first time and it was the day she took her heart. The Yoonji of the school and the Yoonji of the orphanage was totally different. Namjoo thought Yoonji wasn't talkative and was rude but her assumption was proved to be wrong that day.

Namjoo pouted as Yoonji didn't even throw a single glance at her. She's been trying to talk to her since first day even before the orphanage incident. Namjoo was that kind of person who wanted to brighten up everyone's mood around her. She liked to make everyone happy. That's what made her happy. She didn't like them seeing anyone sad. She was quite popular at the school because of her kindness and of course her intelligence. Not to mention her ethereal beauty.

Yoonji again ignored her. She asked if Yoonji ate today but no response. Sometimes she wants to give up on Yoonji but her heart was too weak to do so. "Hey Namjoo! Will you go on a date with me?" Yoonji stopped whatever the hell she was doing and clenched her jaw but Namjoo didn't notice. Yoonji could feel Namjoo wasn't feeling comfortable. "Umm I-I'll think about it okay?" There's the problem. Why she couldn't say no to anyone's face. She was too good for this cruel world. "Sure! I'll be waiting for your answer." The boy winked at her and left.

Meanwhile Yoonji was burning in jealousy. She was 🤏🏼 this close to break the pen. "Attention students! I'm going to give you all assignments which will be focused on servey of different topics which I'll give you. It will be like a group project. Your desk partner will assist you in this work. You have until the last week of this month." After the announcement Namjoo looked at Yoonji who had blank expression in her face. She was her desk partner that means they'll work together. So Namjoo decided to say something "Umm I-"

"Write down where you wanna meet and all." Yoonji handed her notebook. Namjoo's mouth agape as for the first time Yoonji talked to her. She closed her mouth and wrote down the place where they're going to meet.

One week later they met at the spot where they were supposed to meet. "Yoonji! Hey!" An excited Namjoo waved at Yoonji from distance with that damn dimple smile Yoonji hates not. Namjoo ran towards Yoonji while panting and started explaining why she was late. She said uncountable sorry to her for making her wait.