Phoenix [JHS]

Warning: Kidnapping, mention of blood.

-----------------------

"Hoba, look who's here to see you again." Seokjin said, teasingly to the sunshine boy aka Jung Hoseok, looking at a girl who's been coming here almost everyday. Hoseok was a barista at Seokjin's cafe. Beside being his boss, Seokjin was his best friend. Hoseok blushed but tried to hide it by rolling his eyes as if he wasn't flustered at all. "Shut up and go back to work." Hoseok scolded. "Yah I'm your boss." Hoseok ignored him, focusing on preparing the orders. Brat!

When Hoseok was done, he served the customers except that one particular girl who's been sitting there for almost two hours. She didn't order anything well she never does. She just comes here everyday and sits at the same table from where she could look at Hoseok clearly. She waits for Hoseok till the end of his shift at 8. Hoseok opens the cafe as well as closes it after work.

Seokjin was kinda suspicious about why the girl always stays late with Hoseok but he never questioned it as he knew Hoseok liked that girl and the girl too. The girl looked badass. She had tattoos and lot of piercings, the expensive clothes. Her mid length red hair suited her perfectly. She was beautiful though she looked like a troublemaker. "Hoba! I'm leaving earlier today. I've a date with Jungkook." Seokjin yelled, eyeing the girl who was still at the same place. "Yeah okay. Have fun! Don't break his ass. He's a baby."

"What can I do? My baby is so sexy. I just can't-" Seokjin was interrupted by Hoseok. "Pervert! I get it. Now leave." He rolled his eyes, seeing Seokjin's smug grin. "Yeah yeah. Have fun with your lady." Seokjin winked and ran away before he could be kicked by Hoseok. Aish this guy! Hoseok sighed and giggled silently.

One hour later the rest of the customers left as it was already time to close the cafe but she was still there waiting for him. Hoseok glanced at the girl who glanced back to him. He took a deep breath and closed the door of the cafe, hanging the 'CLOSE' sign outside. Then he switched off the lights, leaving the dim light on.

Hoseok pulled a chair and sat in front of her then smirked. The girl smirked back, hopping on his lap immediately. She smashed her lips onto his, wrapping her arms around his neck while he grabbed her waist. Few minutes later they pulled away for breath. "Why do you keep coming here everyday Y/N?"

She raised her eyebrow, clearly not happy with that question. "What? Can't I visit my boyfriend?" She said. "You can but what about your work? You spend most of the time here everyday. I feel bad because I'm distracting you. I don't-" She placed her index finger on his lips to shut him up. "Don't you dare to say that. You're not a distraction for me." She placed their foreheads together and closed her eyes, cupping his face then whispered, "You're my addiction Hoseok." Hoseok smiled at the statement. The way she said, it made his heart whole.

Y/N pulled away. "And don't worry about my work. I'll manage." Hoseok nodded. "I love you." Hoseok said before leaning towards her and started kissing her. She pulled him closer by his shirt's collar, deepening the kiss. During the kiss Y/N started grinding which made Hoseok crazy. He grabbed her waist tightly, burying his nails on her skin. She moaned at that. Hoseok pulled away breathless. "F-fuck baby. Don't tease." She unzipped his pants. He moaned as she was still grinding slowly and so deeply, feeling his rock hard dick. She smirked tracing down a finger on his face and whispered, "Afraid that you might cum from my teasing pretty boy?"

He groped her ass and squeezed tightly making Y/N chuckle. "I'll show you." With that Hoseok ripped open her shirt as well as her pants then... One hour later-