The boy next door [KSJ]

Seokjin was the neighbour of Y/N. They live in the same neighborhood. Few months ago Seokjin and his parents moved in the house which was across her house and since the day one Y/N has big fat ass crush on this man. On the top of that Seokjin's mom and her mom were best friends. Seokjin was the most charming, handsome man she's ever seen as well as hot and sexy. He was also a goofy person, fun to be around. Totally her type. Though they talked to each other few times but she couldn't help but liking him more and more.

Y/N wanted him but she was too shy to admit it. She can't tell exactly how many times she has fingered herself thinking how would it feel if Seokjin was inside her but she knew it was too good to be true. Seokjin only sees her as a nerdy girl who doesn't understand anything except study, wears baggy clothes all the time also not to mention big glass. At least she thinks so. How the fuck someone like Seokjin can like me? I mean I'm not that beautiful.

As usual Y/N was in her room, studying. Beside Seokjin, studying was the only thing she loves to do. She was doing some home work while biting her nail cause the chapter was too tough. At that moment she heard voices from outside. Oh God! She got up from her study chair, annoyed "Mum, can you keep it low? I'm trying to study here." She got back to her sit and again started to concentrate.

"Need help?" Y/N flinched at the sudden voice. She felt weak in her knees cause she knew who was this. Seokjin! She gulped in nervousness and turned back to him only to see Seokjin leaning against the door, looking like a Greek God. "Uh c-come in!" She immediately got up, fixing her clothes. She wasn't wearing any pants like she always does. Her face turned red as the realisation hit her. She felt so shy even though her dress wasn't that short.

Seokjin giggled and stepped inside. "What's so funny?" Y/N asked looking at him. Damn those eyes. "You look like a tomato." Then again he laughed. Even his laugh turned her on. "T-tomato?" She stuttered feeling the burn in her face. "Cute!" Seokjin whispered. "Huh? Did you say something?" She asked narrowing her eyes. Seokjin smiled and shook his head as no. "So do you need help or not? I'm good at Chemistry." Seokjin said checking her notebook. If I get to spend time with you then "Sure!"

During the study time Y/N was staring at Seokjin from time to time. Damn the way he talked and solved the problems, it was so sexy. She was biting her bottom lip unknowingly. She felt butterflies. I wonder how he tastes like. If I could kiss him right now. Damn those lips! His girlfriend is gonna be so lucky. I can't concentrate. I would never stop kissing him if I was his girlfriend. "Do you understand?" She snapped out of her daydreaming. No, I was too busy to check you out. "Hello!" She nodded quickly.

Seokjin frowned seeing her condition. She looked nervous. Is it because of him? "Are you okay?" She was caught off guard. "Umm yes. Why wouldn't I be?" Damn was I too obvious? He was going to say something but then his mom yelled from outside. "Seokjin honey, we need to go now. " Seokjin got up and said, "Are you sure?" Y/N nodded again. "If you say so." There was an awkward silence between them. Y/N couldn't look at him. She kept her gaze down while Seokjin was staring at her.

He was out of his daze by his mother's loud voice. He cleared his throat and said, "See you around." With that Seokjin walked away from her. Y/N sighed in relief. She was flustered. Why was he staring at me like that? Few days have passed since their interaction. They didn't see each other cause they both were busy because of exams but it didn't stop her from fantasizing about him.