Hunting Desire [Taegi]

Taehyung was a cold, ruthless vampire hunter. He's been hunting mercilessly. He wasn't always like this. He didn't want to be hunter like his parents. He wanted to be a doctor. He wanted to help the people but one incident changed everything. His parents death made him devastated. One day his parents were out for hunting and Taehyung as usual waited for them to come back.

It was his 16th birthday. His parents promised him that they'll have dinner together at his favourite restaurant after coming back but they didn't come back and they never will. Taehyung waited for hours. Next morning his uncle came to inform him that his parents is dead. They were bitten by some vampires. Since it was full moon the vampires got more powerful than other days. His parents lost a lot of blood so they couldn't survive.

Taehyung was so shocked that he fainted. When he woke up he looked different. There was no emotion in his face. He looked cold. Since that day he vowed to himself that he'll avange his parents death and destroy the vampire race. He won't show mercy to anyone. He hated the vampires to the core. From that day he set his mission. He became the leader of hunters like his father was. That day the happy,bubbly Taehyung died with his parents as well as the dream of becoming a doctor.

"Tae I've information about the killers of your parents. I found them." Taehyung was getting ready for school when his uncle burst inside his room. Taehyung's eyes lit up hearing the news. He's been trying to find the main culprit. Finally the day has come. He had special weapons to kill those main vampires. His uncle told him that those vampires was too fast so they couldn't catch them but he remembered their faces. "Tell me uncle. Where are they?Who are they?Why are you silent?"

"Before that you need to calm down Tae." Taehyung took a deep breath to calm himself down. "You know Yoongi?" Taehyung looked at his uncle with confusion. "You mean the Min Yoongi?" His uncle nodded. "What about him? He's so annoying. He always annoys me at school. Always flirts with me. Such a brat!" Taehyung huffed in annoyance. "Well I..."

"Just get this over with uncle. I'm getting late for school." Taehyung started to lose his patience. "Listen to me carefully Tae. Don't lose your temper. He's the crown prince. His parents were the one who killed your parents." All he could feel was rage. "I'm going to kill them."

"Hold your horses Taehyung! You need to get close to the prince." Taehyung looked at his uncle with disbelief. "What do you mean get close?" His uncle had an expression which he couldn't read on. "They're more powerful than other vampires so you need to know their weakness or else you can't be able to kill them. Yoongi is the crown prince so you can imagine how powerful they are." Taehyung didn't like the idea at all but if he wanted to get revange he had to do it. "Okay! What do I need to do?"

"Make him fall in love with you. Make him believe that you're the one for him. I'm sure he'll share his secret sooner or later. Don't do anything stupid." Taehyung sighed and nodded. I can do it. I have to do it. He left for school. He can't mess everything up.

Later that day Taehyung was walking down the corridor while thinking about the plan. He stopped as he heard a familiar voice from behind which he hated so much. "Hi Taetae!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned towards the person. "What do you want Yoongi?" The ravenette haired boy smirked. "You!" Taehyung glared at him and was about to leave but stopped "Tae I really like you. Can't you give me one chance to prove myself? Go out with me for once if you don't like my company after this you'll never see me around you again."