His obsession [Jinkook]

Warning: Non-con kinda. I think this shot is a bit messy Idk. Enjoy anyway ;)

~~~

"Aaah!" A moan slipped from Jungkook's lips as he touched his swollen red nipples. It's been happening for a while now. Every morning when he wakes up he finds himself feeling itch or pain there as if somone bit the pecs.

Jungkook moved in Seoul from Busan for his studies. He's so happy that he got into his dream college. After moving in Busan he rented a tiny home. He wished he could live there but the distance from the college was long and also the rent was not affordable for him so he had to choose another place to stay. Then he found this place. The rent was cheaper and also his college was few blocks away from this place so without much thought he moved in here but...

Jungkook huffed in exhaustion and got off the bed to get ready as he had class. He was thinking about the person or entity who was doing this creepy thing. Jungkook could share about this to someone but the problem was, he was shy and also he had doubt that someone would believe him. Come on it's about nipples. How can I even start the conversation? This is embarrassing.

This is creepy but why do I like it? If another person was in Jungkook's position they would do something to fix it or move out but he was enjoying it? He didn't know why but it made him excited. However sooner or later he's gonna find out. He had his suspicion though but he won't jump on the conclusion without proof. For now I'll just let them have fun with Jeon boobies heh.

He was brushing his teeth when, "Jungkook-ah breakfast is ready" someone shouted from the kitchen. "Coming hyungie." Jungkook shouted back. Without wasting time he got dressed after a quick shower and rushed towards the kitchen. A pink hue spread in his cheeks as he saw his roommate, Seokjin was waiting for him. He was playing game on his phone.

Jungkook could watch him all day. He had a fat ass crush on his roommate. Seokjin was his senior. The guy was really something else. He was so handsome, so hot, so confident. He can't remember that how many times he jerked himself off fantasizing about Seokjin. He was just irresistible. He always turned him on.

He bit his lips, feeling he's getting hard as Seokjin tapped fast on his phone and those moans which he always let out whenever he plays, wasn't helping Jungkook at all. Damn he never knew seeing someone tapping their fingers on a device could made him hard until he met his roommate. Jungkook was filthy and he knew that.

"You're staring at me like you want to eat me up?" Jungkook got out of his trance and totally caught off guard at Seokjin's statement. "I-" Seokjin chuckled putting his phone inside the pocket. "Hyung is joking." Jungkook ohed and smiled nervously. "Let's eat. We're going to be late. Jungkook nodded and took the plate from Seokjin. "You didn't have to wait for me hyung." The younger said having a bite from the sandwich. "Of course I had to. After all-"

All of a sudden Seokjin scooted closer. Jungkook looked at him with food in his mouth. "You're my dongsaeng." He said and then moved away. Jungkook was confused. There was something in his tone. He didn't comprehend what. What's up with him? "I need to make sure you eat well, rest well. Now finish your breakfast." Jungkook nodded then finished the rest of the sandwich.

~~~

Jungkook breathed in relief as he saw the teacher hasn't come yet. Guess he's late again. Good for me. Then he went towards his desk and sat down. "Hey shorty." Jimin, his best friend glared at him as he teased the cute boy again. "Suck dick hoe." Jimin rolled his eyes making Jungkook laugh. "Now tell me about your handsome boy." Jimin said while the other blushed.