Mated to a dragon [Namkook]

Inspite of being a human, Jungkook was a doctor of supernaturals. It wasn't easy at the beginning when you're surrounded by a bunch of different supernaturals beings but as the time passed by he got used to it. He loved his job and he was quite popular. All the supernaturals admired him well most of them. He even got his supernaturals friends. You must be wondering why Jungkook is in supernatural world instead of living in human world? Well Jungkook was adopted by a werewolf couple. Nobody knows his real identity even himself. One day when his werewolf parents went for hunting, they found him in the forest wrapped in a dirty piece of clothes.

When they saw he was looking at them with his doe eyes, they instantly fell in love with him. They felt as if he was their own pup. They immediately took him with them. Jungkook loved them to the core. His other siblings also accepted him as their own. It doesn't matter whether he was human or not. All he knew that he belonged to this world. This is his home.

Humans were not allowed to enter in the supernaturals world then how the hell Jungkook got to do that? Something doesn't add up here and eventually his real identity will be revealed.

Jungkook was living his life to the fullest. He wasn't interested in anyone heck he didn't even want to fall in love. To him love was a distraction but a certain boy completely changed his point of view on love. "Yo Jungkook! Your lover boy is here." Jungkook's best friend, Hoseok teased him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and smacked his head. "Shut up hobi! He might hear you." Hoseok just shrugged.

Jungkook sighed and looked at his only one crush, Namjoon who took his breath away at first sight when he stepped in this hospital. He was the CEO of this hospital. Namjoon was cold towards everyone. Jungkook never saw him laugh even in the funniest situation. Jungkook's heart flatters everytime whenever their eyes locked. The way his silver hair falls past his ears and whenever the sunlight falls on it, his hair shines like pearl. Not to mention his emerald like green eyes. Jungkook got lost in those eyes whenever he looked at them. Namjoon's ethereal beauty was beyond this universe.

Sometimes it made him mad that everyone thrust over Namjoon. Since he was the dragon prince every girl wants to be his mate. So annoying. He knows he doesn't stand a chance. Namjoon doesn't care about his existence. Well atleast Jungkook thinks so. Why is he so cold? "Jungkook-ah!" Hoseok shook him as he was zoned out. "Huh?"

"You remember what today is?" His fairy best friend asked. Jungkook sighed and nodded sadly. How could he forget? Today is the day, the day he'll see his love as someone else's. Dragons find their soulmates at the age of 25. Namjoon's gonna turn 25 tonight so he'll find his mate. Jungkook felt a pang of pain in his heart. "You're going right?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok and smiled sadly. "I don't know." At that moment...

Jungkook nearly fell himself on his butt when a deep, husky voice called his name. It was none other than Namjoon. Hoseok nervously bowed to the prince and left saying, "Umm haha Yoongi needs me. I'll see you around kookie." Jungkook scolded Hoseok internally for ditching him like this. Snitch! "Jungkook?" The younger got back to his senses. He knows my name. How? He stared at Namjoon with wide eyes.

Namjoon couldn't help but think it's adorable. "Mr. Jeon!" Jungkook got flustered as he realised he was staring. "Y-yes?" Namjoon smiled internally as Jungkook was blushing like tomato. Not only Jungkook but also Namjoon liked Jungkook ever since he saw him for the first time. His bunny like smile, his doe eyes, his adorable sneaky gestures, everything about him warms the dragon's heart.

"You know about my birthday party?" Jungkook looked up and nodded. "I hope you come." Jungkook didn't expect that Namjoon himself will invite him personally. "I-I'll try." Jungkook took a deep breath. "I'll be waiting for you." Namjoon smiled at him and left from there. Jungkook's mouth agape as he saw Namjoon smiling for the first time. HE SMILED. OHMYGOD! His cheeks turned pink.